So whos in for a night at the Orlando Citrus Bowl for the Monster Trucks. I think the tickets are 12.00 plus some other fees as well. We can get a group night and have some fun, I think they have the quad wars also, I know its cheezy buts its something to do on a sat night, and hang out with some friends. ;)
From what I was told they are not having the Quad Wars in Orlando. They are having the Quad Wars in Tampa.(the weekend before)
Quote from: LostCause on January 07, 2006, 10:55:42 AM
From what I was told they are not having the Quad Wars in Orlando. They are having the Quad Wars in Tampa.(the weekend before)
yeah i was supposed to race it but im not 16 yet. >:(
Well that sucks, oh well I still plan on going anyway.
i'll be there
Come to Tampa. I'll be riding along with a couple others that we know.
yeah my sponsor is racing it. 8)
Quote from: LostCause on January 07, 2006, 08:46:02 PM
Come to Tampa. I'll be riding along with a couple others that we know.
Hey im going to the one in Tampa but im just watchin.....im too slow and young lol ill be lookin for you what # are you and what color bike you got???[
Quote from: LostCause on January 07, 2006, 08:46:02 PM
Come to Tampa. I'll be riding along with a couple others that we know.
Yeah right! My brother won't come to Tampa. I just bought my first house about 6 months ago and I've been asking him to come by and check it out. His excuse is, "Oh its to far" or "I just don't have time"! :(
Ok I am done venting. Have fun at the show. ;D Take some pics and post them. 8)
#65
YFZ450 with ATP orange and blue graphics.
I hope to have all my new goodies by that time. (Walsh LT front end, PEP LT shocks) But if not this is what the quad looks like.
(http://C:%5CDocuments%20and%20Settings%5CMichele%20Jones%5CMy%20Documents%5CMy%20Pictures%5Craces%5CATPGraphics4)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Anyone not going there check group rides for that weekend. Agent is getting a camping crew going to Big Scrub. :-\
Quote from: rednek on January 11, 2006, 05:36:59 PM
Anyone not going there check group rides for that weekend. Agent is getting a camping crew going to Big Scrub. :-\
Listen Redneck, this isnt Agent thread, This is for a group get together for the Montser Truck night, so if anybody is interested on going, let me know I will be getting tickets mabe this weekend.
So far
Myself, wife and kids
Flea_jumper and his family
some more of our friends not off the site.
Hey Redneck I'm just messing with you, so dont take me serious ;D, I do see Agent having a group ride that weekend, I would love to go but I want to go out that night and watch the trucks and drink some beer and not have to worry about riding that day. Mabe sunday would work who knows have I'll feel.