Trying to figure out this camera and not doing so well. Went walking around the woods to find things to shoot. So i found this sick spider to shoot. Dont know how to get good pictures of it though. >:(
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/IMG_0270.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/IMG_0273.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/IMG_0274.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/IMG_0276.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/IMG_0285.jpg)
so I see you give gifts to your mother like I do,,,,,here this is yours mom,,,but can I borrow it for a while ;-)
Id@
Good pics,
new species :o
did it bite you, if it did, you'll turn into spider boy ;) :D
Good pics , but stay clear of that one .Not sure if its poisonous.
I've seen the results of some nasty spider bites , victim's end up with some serious tissue damage.
Aiee!! I hate spiders!! :'( Cool shots though.
nah those things are poisonous, they only get to be about the size of a thumbnail. they're all over behind my house.
Kool looking spider ;)
curtis, you have to use the macro feature if the camera has one. Macro will allow you to get inches from the subject.
Quote from: Asphaltdragon on January 12, 2006, 12:44:08 AM
curtis, you have to use the macro feature if the camera has one. Macro will allow you to get inches from the subject.
WOW! Never even thought of using that! That really pisses me off. LOL Thanks Chris. Well, tomorrow after school im off to the woods.
Night pictures are really hard to do. Trust me.
Like AD said, use the macro feature... its a "flower" button/icon. also, have your shutter open longer than normal.
I cant wait to get my Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT. :-*
Quote from: RL400 on January 12, 2006, 01:15:49 AM
Night pictures are really hard to do. Trust me.
Like AD said, use the macro feature... its a "flower" button/icon. also, have your shutter open longer than normal.
I cant wait to get my Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT. :-*
better have a tripod if your gonna open the shutter too much longer than regular.
Use the macro feature or stand further away from your subject and use the zoom. Most non-macro lenses need at least 3 feet between them and the subject to focus properly.