I'll be there with mine 8yr old son if anyone wants to meet up!!
might be there sat or sunday Yz 450 #21, 400ex #12 and a redcat (daughter) ususally park at the hammock in a Montero
[attachment deleted by admin]
I'll be there all weekend.
Where are you guys gonna be parked so we can find you? We live right on Croom so it is only a few minute ride for us.
Anyone camping? If so, maybe we can fire up the barbecue and grill up some food after riding.
Lee
p.s. my son is 9 and my daughter is 13.
Unlce Rico will be there Saturday.
I usually park up front near the sandpit.
I'm riding the black #13 450r.
Stop by and say "hey"
Quote from: UncleRico on January 13, 2006, 09:49:38 PM
Unlce Rico will be there Saturday.
I usually park up front near the sandpit.
I'm riding the black #13 450r.
Stop by and say "hey"
I saw you out there this weekend.