Their website shows quad racing starts this Sat 1/07. Anyone know any details about the track etc?
no i don't know any details about it but could u post the website i would like to check it out
The only thing that I know is you got to run slicks.
slicks? you mean flat track tires right?
Here's the site
http://www.thunderbowlspeedway.com/
I went there tonight (Saturday) but with temps in the high 30's turnout was down. The track however is fast, I suspect somewhere around 70 mph and alot of fun powersliding through the entire corner like a Sprint. Tire rule applies, Hoosiers, American Racers, etc. are req'd. Race is every Sat but points are counted every other Saturday. Also there is no more racing at the Dade City oval Saturday nights. Anyone know of any other roundy round tracks is Fl?
I was going to come out but like you said it was COLD !! What type of gearing do you need compared to dade ? :-\
I ran the same ratio as DC but went up to 5th gear and stayed there all the way around....it feels fast!
Me and GASGASMAN are going to try to be at the next one. WARE the heck is Chris ? :tsktsk.gif :M
Quote from: Quad32x on January 08, 2006, 12:37:27 PM
Me and GASGASMAN are going to try to be at the next one. WARE the heck is Chris ? :tsktsk.gif :M
im here..... i have a broken idle gear washer.. yamaha is taking forever to get it to me..
Hey Quad32X,
I checked the Thunderbowl website again. The next points night is Jan 21 but they told us they run quads every Sat. Which weekend are you going and I will try to pass it on to the regular gang that ran DC?
I thaught the place was closed also. I know Cory has been their.
Anyone want to buy some FT stuff or trade me for some other 250r stuff? I know them Ware boys have some R's.
5 A.R. Tires on wheels, sway bar with new PC, front lowering kit.
Quote from: FastLeftTurn on January 09, 2006, 01:46:52 PM
Hey Quad32X,
I checked the Thunderbowl website again. The next points night is Jan 21 but they told us they run quads every Sat. Which weekend are you going and I will try to pass it on to the regular gang that ran DC?
I would say the next time they have points. Will get with GASGAS and see what he says. ;)