ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: stump66 on January 06, 2006, 04:08:45 AM

Title: Any Buick GNX fans check this out
Post by: stump66 on January 06, 2006, 04:08:45 AM
 ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Any Buick GNX fans check this out
Post by: stump66 on January 06, 2006, 04:11:32 AM
 ::)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Any Buick GNX fans check this out
Post by: trx#9 on January 06, 2006, 04:17:42 AM
sweet!!!!!!!! I wonder if that makes my grand national worth more?
Title: Re: Any fans check this out
Post by: foreman1 on January 06, 2006, 05:05:17 AM
Its got some big shoes to fill. The old Grand Nationals were awesome .
Title: Re: Any Buick GNX fans check this out
Post by: gearhead400 on January 06, 2006, 05:11:05 AM
awww noooo gto rebuild!

And yes, they were and still are bad assssssss cars
Title: Re: Any Buick GNX fans check this out
Post by: Old_School on January 06, 2006, 04:41:52 PM
Quote from: stump66 on January 06, 2006, 04:08:45 AM
;)

Oh great, another pontiac grand am rebadged.  ::) The grand am, err.. I mean GTo was bad enough. Can't they design a different body? That's a disgrace to old GN. I'll take the old GN over that hunk of poop anyday!

I they are gonna go retro atleast frickin have some attributes that resemble the original. lol. Isn't that what retro means?  -Mark
Title: Re: Any Buick GNX fans check this out
Post by: trx#9 on January 06, 2006, 08:03:26 PM
Quote from: Old_School on January 06, 2006, 04:41:52 PM
Quote from: stump66 on January 06, 2006, 04:08:45 AM
;)

Oh great, another pontiac grand am rebadged.  ::) The grand am, err.. I mean GTo was bad enough. Can't they design a different body? That's a disgrace to old GN. I'll take the old GN over that hunk of poop anyday!

I they are gonna go retro atleast frickin have some attributes that resemble the original. lol. Isn't that what retro means?  -Mark
Good point, the bottom picture looks like a BMW.
Title: Re: Any Buick GNX fans check this out
Post by: RaptItUp on January 06, 2006, 09:20:58 PM

It's a shame they use the same names to defame......

Look at the Charger, Malibu, Now GTO and GNX.  I read a compare of the original GNX vs. a Callaway Twin Turbo 'Vette in '88 Popular Mechanics mag and the Buick beat it like it stole something from it. 
Title: Re: Any Buick GNX fans check this out
Post by: bluesman on January 06, 2006, 10:35:18 PM
HAVE ANYONE OF YOU GUYS DRIVEN A NEW GTO?????
Title: Re: Any Buick GNX fans check this out
Post by: gearhead400 on January 08, 2006, 04:18:34 AM
nope, i would love to though. I wasnt knocking the gto, but there going the same route dodge went if they continue this crap.
Title: Re: Any Buick GNX fans check this out
Post by: raptor426 on January 12, 2006, 04:11:08 PM
Man, I wish my '96 Buick Century could compare to that. :(