We just got a pair of Motorola sx700r's to use while riding. We also bought the motocomm system that goes inside your helmet. can't wait to try them out and see how they work. Figured this was ALOT cheaper than buying actual 2way units for our helmets. If you want to buy a set of the radios, the cheapest place I found was http://www.myradiomall.com/cgi-bin/item/TA_SX700R but I got mine with left over BassPro gift cards and paid more than their price.
(http://members.aol.com/bigscrb15/700r.jpg)
(http://members.aol.com/bigscrb15/motocomm.jpg)
Nice !!!!!!, You got me with the 2 new 700`s though. I know that I seen a pic. of her new quad, and it wasnt a 700 !!!!!!
Please let us know how well they work. I've been looking for something like that for me and the boy.
Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2006, 08:19:16 PM
Nice !!!!!!, You got me with the 2 new 700`s though. I know that I seen a pic. of her new quad, and it wasnt a 700 !!!!!!
YEAH SAME HERE.tHEy look pretty cool hope they work as well as they look.
You got me with the 700 R's..... :o
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 06, 2006, 08:27:58 AM
You got me with the 700 R's..... :o
8)
seriously if u post stupid things like this you will probably be banned.
Quote from: weekendwarrior1 on January 05, 2006, 08:57:30 PM
Please let us know how well they work. I've been looking for something like that for me and the boy.
We just installed them in the helmets and so far so good. They have good sound and the mic picks up real well. We will find out how they do while riding tomorrow.
We've got some pretty nice ones that we use. We just keep them in our pockets though. :-\
WOW!!! you made me worry about your desicion...700r's???? I thinking there goes riding @ RR...now we will have to stop all the time to pull you both out!!! :o Nice Choice.
QuoteWe've got some pretty nice ones that we use. We just keep them in our pockets though
What brand and what kind of range do you get?