Hey guys, check out this link http://www.current.tv/studio/media/1313703
If this video gets enough greenlights it will air on Current Tv all around the country :o So sign up and give it a greenlight. Also this link can be posted on other atv websites too. Check out the other vids I posted there also ;)
I will be posting a different and longer version of the stuff shot at Seminole Oct 1st here on atvflorida.
Thanks to Mike, Jack & Sean.
You did an awsome job putting that video together. I gave it a green light.
Sweet video, I gave you a green light. :ThumbsUp.gif
NICE!!!! I GAVE IT A GREEN LIGHT
:o
That came out GREAT! :bow.gif
Greenlight from me :ThumbsUp.gif :Clap.gif
green ;)
green light from me. great video!
Great Job A.D. it gets the GREEN light for sure!!!!!!!! ;)
That was a cool and well made video. You got my vote...........GREENLIGHT 8)
I gave it a Red light because in the first scene he could have gotten a little more air and he didn't always come out of the corner as hard as he could have and slid up the track to much. ONLY KIDDING :D Awesome riding and video. Green light.
Great job :ThumbsUp.gif
Sweet, my arm was in the shot with the kids waving. Awesome editing. Green light all the way.
Damn I use to be fat :D Sweet video Asphaultdragon ;D
Quote from: florida400ex on January 06, 2006, 03:31:49 AM
d**n I use to be fat :D Sweet video Asphaultdragon ;D
wasnt this taken like 3 months ago :D
awesome video! i gave it a greenlight!
Sweet video. Greenlight'd.
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 06, 2006, 03:45:10 AM
wasnt this taken like 3 months ago :D
it takes along time to shoot, and edit video, find out the perfect way to put it together.
oh who are those losers you interviewed? ;) their names almost sound familiar.
awesome job man! Registered, greenlight!
Thanks for the GL's. Current.tv is a pretty good website, the videos range from amatuer to professional with lots of good topics. After hurricane Katrina I saw video that the news stations never even reported on. :o
DANG YOUR THE MAN SWEEEEEET VID MAN! 8)
I woulda given a green light if Mr. Nightbreed wasn't so concentrated on trying to look cool. Just so you know Mike, we all know the real you ;-)
shall I post "the" picture? ;-)
awesome video, green-lighted from me.
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 06, 2006, 02:55:43 PM
I woulda given a green light if Mr. Nightbreed wasn't so concentrated on trying to look cool. Just so you know Mike, we all know the real you ;-)
shall I post "the" picture? ;-)
awesome video, green-lighted from me.
Id@
:( He can be such a dork.....
:P But he's my dork so I love him anyway :-*
Cool, that was me in the last scene of the movie!
i gave it a green :ThumbsUp.gif
#17 right here!
Mr. Road Lizard,
I found your camera work shoddy. It seemed like someone had planted a Walmart bought pin camera on a seven year old bobbly head dashboard dog. The sound was atrocious, causing one to feel as though a 747 were parked ten feet to the left of the camera. Honestly, don't you realize that everyone can hear your panting like a parched beagle on the mic. The subject matter was akinship to watching PBS television at two in the morning.
Yeah Asphault, I know I don't know you well enough to jab you like this but I couldn't help myself.
Outstanding work....................
:R :R :R :R
Greenlight :ThumbsUp.gif
lol pasttense.
so just how many green lights is considered high?
Quote from: Pastense on January 06, 2006, 11:24:40 PM
Mr. Road Lizard,
I found your camera work shoddy. It seemed like someone had planted a Walmart bought pin camera on a seven year old bobbly head dashboard dog. The sound was atrocious, causing one to feel as though a 747 were parked ten feet to the left of the camera. Honestly, don't you realize that everyone can hear your panting like a parched beagle on the mic. The subject matter was akinship to watching PBS television at two in the morning.
Yeah Asphault, I know I don't know you well enough to jab you like this but I couldn't help myself.
Outstanding work....................
:R :R :R :R
Greenlight :ThumbsUp.gif
I was like who is Mr. Road Lizard :P.... lol
I think you should post the clean up Video on other pages...I would think the MOD's would make them Stickys, and keep them uP!!! that has to be one of the best/Positive Videos eva for the ATV World!
All your videos are so well made and A+++ Editing...Hope this one makes it to TV.
-Paul
Wow great vid. im gonna post this video on as many quad websites as i know and tell them to give it a green light.
I must concur with Faja.
Promoting the positive acts that people in this sport commit is an excellent use of manpower. That it would be avalible to those that wish to view it in an easy manner is only more apropos. It seems like this site is gaining in strength and popularity. That being noted, it is imperitive that we preemptivley, prepare for the day when people on this board could be asked to share thier "professional" opinions as to the positive effects that this sport shares with its surrounding communities.
Make no mistake more an more politicians are beginning to solicit opinions from groups on the internet.
Quote from: Pastense on January 09, 2006, 09:44:10 PM
I must concur with Faja.
Promoting the positive acts that people in this sport commit is an excellent use of manpower. That it would be avalible to those that wish to view it in an easy manner is only more apropos. It seems like this site is gaining in strength and popularity. That being noted, it is imperitive that we preemptivley, prepare for the day when people on this board could be asked to share thier "professional" opinions as to the positive effects that this sport shares with its surrounding communities.
Make no mistake more an more politicians are beginning to solicit opinions from groups on the internet.
cool.
Great video. You get a greenlight from me, cant w8 to see it on tv!
thanks for all the replies and greenlights, but we need more greenlights. At least 100 total will get the video on air.
green light
Come on people!! just 77 more need to vote. Theres almost 77 people on the board right now! Its not that hard, just signup and click the green light. You all say you want to help out our sport, now help get it on national TV and show we are good people with a good hobby.
Asphalt have you posted on any other forums yet? Try bigger sites like exriders and bluetraxx, I'm sure they would enjoy it too. You'll have 100 greens in no time. 8)
i signed up...green light... and posted it in my aim for all my friends
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 13, 2006, 04:49:54 PM
Come on people!! just 77 more need to vote. Theres almost 77 people on the board right now! Its not that hard, just signup and click the green light. You all say you want to help out our sport, now help get it on national TV and show we are good people with a good hobby.
ditto ;D
Quote from: o4250 on January 13, 2006, 07:34:06 PM
Asphalt have you posted on any other forums yet? Try bigger sites like exriders and bluetraxx, I'm sure they would enjoy it too. You'll have 100 greens in no time. 8)
nah, I have not posted it there yet. but feel free to take the link and post it different places.
As always awsome job I gave the green light.
GREEN LIGHT ALL THE WAY!!! ;)
NICE PIECE.
Come on people we need more greenlights here. It is super easy just sign up and give it a green light. I have given it 2 so far, i need more email addresses.