In speaking with HMF people the pipe they offer is by no means water proof....and would need to be re-packed after being submerged...does anyone know of a performance boosting pipe that will take being submerged in water?...
I dont know of a performance pipe that can be submerged but I do know that HMF puts out a great product and with a good snoorkle you should be fine.
I have an HMF on my vinson and the pipe was underwater this weekend and it did fine, I just never let off the throttle so it kept exhaust blowing out not allowing any water in.
How long have you had the pipe?....Do you go under water a lot?....I take my Eiger in the water all the time.
my stock warrior pipe did just fine under water, it hasnt failed me yet ;)
my hmf is allways uder water and i have had it since aug it has done fine for me
Do This and Have No More Problems
[attachment deleted by admin]