I have a 2002 Chev. Silverado 2500 HD 4x4 quad cab LB with a 6in lift and 35" Pro Comp Mt tires. I have had the tires on my truck since September and am not happy with them so I am looking to make a switch. Before I had purchased the Pro Comps I was looking at the Nitto's but was not getting any good feedback from the stores so if anyone has Nitto's on there truck or no somebody who does if you could please let me know of the likes and dislikes I would really appreciate it.
i have heard alot of dislikes about tire wear.....look great in my opinion. i went with the nitto terra graplers on my PSD 350 and very pleased with them....nitto makes a good tire.
My friends Cummins has them and they wear good, my friends duramax is the total opposite.
Dont get them if you want to be able to talk to youyr passengers. They ROAR.
friend has them on his Hummer and said they wear good but they are pretty loud
nitto a/t wear good not sure to sure about the m/t but a friend just got toyo open country m/t they are quite and seem to be wearing good.
they can sling some thick shi+ its worth some extra tire ware
northside 4x4 in tampa had the best price wen i was shoping
Ok guys so what tire do you like pros and cons...