The "Sarasota Quad Riders Association" is born!!
We would like to extend an invitation to anyone interested in becoming part of our club to attend the first monthly meeting.
The 3rd. meeting will be held at:
Suzuki of Sarasota
4583 Clark Road
Sarasota, FL 34233
(941) 925-0376
Wednesday, Jan 4th at 7:00PM .
We have big plans for the future of our club, and would like YOU to be a part of it.
This club has been designed for, BUT NOT LIMITED TO Quad riders. We encourage entire families, children and adults to be involved in our club, two and four wheels alike.
Thanks, and we hope to see you there!!
I wanted to start a new topic for this, I edited the original post. See you guys tomorrow.
Chillinthemost,
I am looking to start a club in Hog Valley (hog Valley Trail Riders). What did you have to do to start yous?
I didn't start the club, I am just a member. We have only had 3 meetings but we are headed the right direction.