ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: 05greengriz on January 04, 2006, 02:12:03 AM

Title: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: 05greengriz on January 04, 2006, 02:12:03 AM
.(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v715/05greengriz/Rhino001.jpg)
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: 05greengriz on January 04, 2006, 02:12:40 AM
.

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v715/05greengriz/Rhino002.jpg)
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: qt314nfla on January 04, 2006, 02:13:25 AM
Nice Art.  Congratulations.  Have you got back seat plans yet?
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: 05greengriz on January 04, 2006, 02:13:37 AM
Ya gotta love those ITP type 7's with the new mudlite XTR"s
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v715/05greengriz/Rhino003.jpg)
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: gery350 on January 04, 2006, 02:14:34 AM
dat just to perty to be weal.

dat dere a postcard!


(nice, congrats)
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: BADAZZ750 on January 04, 2006, 02:14:58 AM
VERY NICE!!!
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: 05greengriz on January 04, 2006, 02:16:58 AM
Oh yeah qt, it's gonna have a back seat
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: Chillinthemost on January 04, 2006, 02:17:23 AM
They look better with scratches and mud on them ;DYour gonna love it.
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on January 04, 2006, 02:18:44 AM
I've been waiting to see these pics. Looks good Art. Can't wait to see it run this weekend.
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 04, 2006, 02:18:51 AM
SWEEEEEETTT.....I really like the 11,780 can cooler in the back :D
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: 05greengriz on January 04, 2006, 02:19:57 AM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 04, 2006, 02:17:23 AM
They look better with scratches and mud on them ;DYour gonna love it.
I hope it can handle being shiverized ;D
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: 05greengriz on January 04, 2006, 02:26:16 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 04, 2006, 02:18:51 AM
SWEEEEEETTT.....I really like the 11,780 can cooler in the back :D
I am gonna rack my brain on how to insulate the can cooler  :D
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on January 04, 2006, 02:35:24 AM
Cool!! I like the wheels.
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 04, 2006, 02:47:02 AM
Quote from: 05greengriz on January 04, 2006, 02:16:58 AM
Oh yeah qt, it's gonna have a back seat

Got one for ya , remind me and I will bring it to RR Sat. BRAND NEW.
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: 05greengriz on January 04, 2006, 02:56:22 AM
10-4 :ThumbsUp.gif
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: Z400BADBOY on January 04, 2006, 03:17:34 AM
Sweet ride man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Z400BADBOY
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: renmus on January 04, 2006, 03:44:38 AM
That looks like something I should own.    :'(    Good for you.
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: qt314nfla on January 04, 2006, 04:07:17 AM
I hope to see it in action this weekend.  Besides I need to know what Shivertizing consists of.
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: 05greengriz on January 04, 2006, 11:57:56 AM
Quote from: QT314Nfla on January 04, 2006, 04:07:17 AM
I hope to see it in action this weekend.  Besides I need to know what Shivertizing consists of.
You will definately see it in action this weekend.
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: Moose on January 04, 2006, 02:58:14 PM
That thing is nice, never saw that model before.
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: DjLeOo on January 04, 2006, 10:17:04 PM
wow very nice !!!!
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: Thrumud on January 05, 2006, 04:32:18 AM
Nice ! Congrats ...
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: bbf on January 05, 2006, 06:32:14 AM
good luck with your new toy dose it have a heater on it for thease cold nights
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: Kawa3 on January 05, 2006, 03:28:58 PM
that thing is Nice! Congrats 8)
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on January 05, 2006, 06:12:59 PM
Awsome new ride. I have seen chillins in action it goes any where.
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on January 06, 2006, 09:52:58 PM
Looks sweet ;)


Congrats 8)
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: DZ 350 on January 07, 2006, 04:48:00 AM
that thing is sick!!
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: Brians06grizz on January 08, 2006, 08:48:51 PM
Congrats on the new ride!!!!Looks good!!
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: Bigscrb15 on January 08, 2006, 10:32:44 PM
That thing sure can run! I am more impressed every time I see a Rhino in action.
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: raptor426 on January 12, 2006, 04:09:49 PM
nice, I wish I had a rhino
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: bigbirdh on January 15, 2006, 11:58:33 AM
very nice thats a sweet ride bet it will go any where 8)
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: RAD 450r on February 11, 2006, 01:22:10 AM
OMG that thing is siiick ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: knucklehead on February 11, 2006, 02:51:10 PM
if this is as fast as it looks then you are a lucky guy ! damm that is nice
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: MachineDog on February 11, 2006, 04:10:50 PM
How you gonna trailer the rhino and the other toys in that dinky one axle trailer?? :p
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: Honda250ex on February 12, 2006, 12:40:49 AM
Thats a sweet ride ;)
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: 05greengriz on February 13, 2006, 01:09:16 PM
Quote from: MachineDog on February 11, 2006, 04:10:50 PM
How you gonna trailer the rhino and the other toys in that dinky one axle trailer?? :p

I just happen to have this to tow it and a few more toy's
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v715/05greengriz/adulttrailer020.jpg)
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: Moose on February 13, 2006, 03:13:40 PM
I feel sorry for those toys, having to rough it and all.
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: MachineDog on February 13, 2006, 04:02:12 PM
How're you taking the outside pic from inside that window?? :o Nice trailer though, I wanted to get a camper/toy hauler too but we couldn't get one that'd fit 3 ATVs and a possible 4th and still be comfy for mom as a camper.
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 13, 2006, 04:20:57 PM
How was it this weekend?? Did the seat work??
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: 05greengriz on February 13, 2006, 06:02:21 PM
It was very muddy this weekend. I didn't have my drill in the truck to mount it, so I am gonna try to fab something that will still allow me to have the cooler back there also. and once again thank you for the seat.
Title: Re: Looky what I picked up tonight
Post by: Hondarider22 on February 15, 2006, 03:09:26 AM
I just got a Rhino 660 but not the "exploring edition" whats different about it?  ???

looks sweet, those rims and tires must help alot! those machines are great!  >:D