FSUUUU :) Tomahawk style baby 8)
(http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/photo/2005-10/19757775.jpg)
I hear ya man....not lookin good though. UGLY offense and PSU just scored...im startin to get sick to my stomach.
Same...hopefully they can pull this through.
Hopefully FSU does not embarrass the State like U.M. did and yes I'm a U.M. fan.
Bring it back boys you always do! ;D
thank u some noles fans! :) close game, hope it gets better! GO NOLES! :Fp
yea thats so funny about um hhahahahahahahahahahahhahah
Well 3 OTs...and wouldnt you know it...the kicking game lost it. But, it was a bunch of freshmen playing against seniors. I cant wait to see what the next few years has in store for the FSU football program. Although I am very disappointed about the loss...at least it was not an embarrassing one.
Oh, and shame on the media for making it seem as though FSU wasnt going to have a chance.
The media has done so much dang coverage on USC all year and the championship that I am not even that excited to watch the game. Although... GO HORNS!
Quote from: ucfneed2ride on January 04, 2006, 07:31:47 AM
Well 3 OTs...and wouldnt you know it...the kicking game lost it. But, it was a bunch of freshmen playing against seniors. I cant wait to see what the next few years has in store for the FSU football program. Although I am very disappointed about the loss...at least it was not an embarrassing one.
Oh, and shame on the media for making it seem as though FSU wasnt going to have a chance.
The media has done so much dang coverage on USC all year and the championship that I am not even that excited to watch the game. Although... GO HORNS!
careful there, you are starting to sound like a Gator fan,,,,,I like my mantra "Wait till next year" :Y
Id@
they played like a team last night that is a good sign for next year most of them are returning.this was a good learning year for them.and we have to give all the other teams a chance every now and then.
GO NOLES
8) the nole r undiputedly the best team in college football we have to let some else have glory every now and then but now on another note we need the dolphins to do a little better
the dolphins will be up there in the next year or 2
Things are sure lookin good for the UF Gators !! :ThumbsUp.gif
[attachment deleted by admin]