of Croom!
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/D_Croom_05_06.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/T10_Croom.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/Nate_BBS_02.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/James112.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/James111.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/James110.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/James107.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/James108.jpg)
thats just freakin cool.....
serious pics dude.
Id@
More..
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/James109.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/James105.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/James104.jpg)
Freakin sweet
few more..
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/Anthony107.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/Anthony106.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/Anthony105.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/Anthony104.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/Anthony103.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/Anthony101.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/James102.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/James103.jpg)
wheres that at?
thats so sweet!!
Quote from: kfx400rob on January 03, 2006, 11:32:51 PM
wheres that at?
@ Croom. Did you not read what I wrote on the 1st post ;D
Or did you mean the area it's located at, at Croom?
WOW that looks sweet
Climbing the walls........my favorite thing to do ;D
Cool pics!!
Nice air pics, I'll been to that spot B4.
nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ThumbsUp.gif
Z400BB
nice pic's, never been to that spot.
Hey Auntie
these are some really good shots hopefully next time we go theyll be there again so i can ride out and see them and hopefully youll have a bike you like just keep lookin for that 250ex
Love ya
Ashley :-*
Quote from: Dirtyblonde_KowgRl on January 04, 2006, 10:32:57 PM
Hey Auntie
these are some really good shots hopefully next time we go theyll be there again so i can ride out and see them and hopefully youll have a bike you like just keep lookin for that 250ex
Love ya
Ashley :-*
Shhh , silly lil' girl! Nobody's suppose to know I can't handle my own quad ;D We will try and go back in a few week's. That's a promise! And I'm sure that area wont disappear :-*
Love,
M
Man I wish I had a croom page again...I love that stuff!!!
PS: Keep the pics comming or Video!
Awesome pictures!
Here's a few more, I just got today from a friend who took pics while we were there..
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/e47523f0.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/408da6ac.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/c00c84e5.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/402843cd.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/33f5890a.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/9fc2596a.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/0d797ff6.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/755f601c.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/1-2-2006-15.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/MHOLL/1-2-2006-19.jpg)
Awesome pics thanks for sharing! 8) I might be going to Croom for the first time in a few weeks. ;D
Quote from: Michelle on January 03, 2006, 11:48:39 PM
Quote from: kfx400rob on January 03, 2006, 11:32:51 PM
wheres that at?
@ Croom. Did you not read what I wrote on the 1st post ;D
Or did you mean the area it's located at, at Croom?
yea where in croom is that?! and is the second pics in the same place too
also nice pics :ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: T2slil'sis on January 06, 2006, 12:37:36 AM
Awesome pics thanks for sharing! 8) I might be going to Croom for the first time in a few weeks. ;D
Cool! I'll pm you when we go back. I usually take a bunch of kids up there w/me when I go. Maybe we can all ride together..
Kfx, all those pits connect I believe. You may have to go through some small trails to get to them , but they are all in the general area from each other.
That one where the guys were doin the jumping was I think right behind the Augie pit. Dunno how to explain any further,sorry ;D
Awsome air ;)
&
Sweet freestyle 8)
is the guy on the red trx450 name james. :-\
Quote from: 53yfz450 on January 06, 2006, 10:43:41 PM
is the guy on the red trx450 name james. :-\
Yes it is. If you right click on the pic hit properties thats the name of the file ;D
Quote from: Michelle on January 07, 2006, 01:21:05 AM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on January 06, 2006, 10:43:41 PM
is the guy on the red trx450 name james. :-\
Yes it is. If you right click on the pic hit properties thats the name of the file ;D
Is that the guy that used to race at sunshine????? #5????
Quote from: woodyraptor on January 07, 2006, 02:10:47 AM
Quote from: Michelle on January 07, 2006, 01:21:05 AM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on January 06, 2006, 10:43:41 PM
is the guy on the red trx450 name james. :-\
Yes it is. If you right click on the pic hit properties thats the name of the file ;D
Is that the guy that used to race at sunshine????? #5????
Yeah
yeah and now hes in MMI and cant race anymore. :P
tell him jake and toby said hi. ;D
Quote from: 53yfz450 on January 07, 2006, 02:29:02 AM
yeah and now hes in MMI and cant race anymore. :P
tell him jake and toby said hi. ;D
Just spoke w/Anthony. He remember's you too! I'll let them know.
Great pics. I've been to that spot before. Nice air!