ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 01:51:35 AM

Title: iPod's
Post by: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 01:51:35 AM
Buy me one  ;)
Title: Re: Ipod's
Post by: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:54:48 AM
ahh, ze ipod tizz a very good devizeee, ze nano tizz ze best one, ask raptore to buy you one. ;)
Title: Re: Ipod's
Post by: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 01:57:16 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:54:48 AM
ahh, ze ipod tizz a very good devizeee, ze nano tizz ze best one, ask raptore to buy you one. ;)

Lol, I bet he has a million of them...Shoved up his @ss. LOL! I like the regular Ipod better than the nano..I just think that 28 more Gigabytes for $100's more is a way better deal.
Title: Re: Ipod's
Post by: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:59:55 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 01:57:16 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:54:48 AM
ahh, ze ipod tizz a very good devizeee, ze nano tizz ze best one, ask raptore to buy you one. ;)

Lol, I bet he has a million of them...Shoved up his @ss. LOL! I like the regualar Ipod better than the nano..I just think that 28 more Gigabytes for $100's more is a way better deal.
meh, its all abotu the mods you can get for them, the nano has an accessible dual pipe slot, oh and you can convert them from a raptor700 into an 06 yfz.
Title: Re: Ipod's
Post by: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:01:15 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:59:55 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 01:57:16 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:54:48 AM
ahh, ze ipod tizz a very good devizeee, ze nano tizz ze best one, ask raptore to buy you one. ;)

Lol, I bet he has a million of them...Shoved up his @ss. LOL! I like the regualar Ipod better than the nano..I just think that 28 more Gigabytes for $100's more is a way better deal.
meh, its all abotu the mods you can get for them, the nano has an accessible dual pipe slot, oh and you can convert them from a raptor700 into an 06 yfz.

Kool!  8) 8) I think theat the duel exaust has to have more CC's than normal power horse P  :-\
Title: Re: Ipod's
Post by: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:02:25 AM
But that the nanno has like 3 more Giga CC's than a Ipod and less than a Shuffel.
Title: Re: Ipod's
Post by: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 02:02:51 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:01:15 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:59:55 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 01:57:16 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:54:48 AM
ahh, ze ipod tizz a very good devizeee, ze nano tizz ze best one, ask raptore to buy you one. ;)
Lol, I bet he has a million of them...Shoved up his @ss. LOL! I like the regualar Ipod better than the nano..I just think that 28 more Gigabytes for $100's more is a way better deal.
meh, its all abotu the mods you can get for them, the nano has an accessible dual pipe slot, oh and you can convert them from a raptor700 into an 06 yfz.

Kool!  8) 8) I think theat the duel exaust has to have more CC's than normal power horse P  :-\
nope, just ship it too macedonia and they will do it for you, they are great on hill climbs ;)
Title: Re: Ipod's
Post by: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:09:37 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 02:02:51 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:01:15 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:59:55 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 01:57:16 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:54:48 AM
ahh, ze ipod tizz a very good devizeee, ze nano tizz ze best one, ask raptore to buy you one. ;)
Lol, I bet he has a million of them...Shoved up his @ss. LOL! I like the regualar Ipod better than the nano..I just think that 28 more Gigabytes for $100's more is a way better deal.
meh, its all abotu the mods you can get for them, the nano has an accessible dual pipe slot, oh and you can convert them from a raptor700 into an 06 yfz.

Kool!  8) 8) I think theat the duel exaust has to have more CC's than normal power horse P  :-\
nope, just ship it too macedonia and they will do it for you, they are great on hill climbs ;)


Not when you don't use 0590.3 Db Headmuffs!  >:(
Title: Re: Ipod's
Post by: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 02:12:40 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:09:37 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 02:02:51 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:01:15 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:59:55 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 01:57:16 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:54:48 AM
ahh, ze ipod tizz a very good devizeee, ze nano tizz ze best one, ask raptore to buy you one. ;)
Lol, I bet he has a million of them...Shoved up his @ss. LOL! I like the regualar Ipod better than the nano..I just think that 28 more Gigabytes for $100's more is a way better deal.
meh, its all abotu the mods you can get for them, the nano has an accessible dual pipe slot, oh and you can convert them from a raptor700 into an 06 yfz.

Kool!  8) 8) I think theat the duel exaust has to have more CC's than normal power horse P  :-\
nope, just ship it too macedonia and they will do it for you, they are great on hill climbs ;)


Not when you don't use 0590.3 Db Headmuffs!  >:(
i believe you are referring ot the pulscharger electronic floor buffer, they have a great hp = cc ratio.
Title: Re: Ipod's
Post by: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:15:28 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 02:12:40 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:09:37 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 02:02:51 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:01:15 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:59:55 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 01:57:16 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:54:48 AM
ahh, ze ipod tizz a very good devizeee, ze nano tizz ze best one, ask raptore to buy you one. ;)
Lol, I bet he has a million of them...Shoved up his @ss. LOL! I like the regualar Ipod better than the nano..I just think that 28 more Gigabytes for $100's more is a way better deal.
meh, its all abotu the mods you can get for them, the nano has an accessible dual pipe slot, oh and you can convert them from a raptor700 into an 06 yfz.

Kool!  8) 8) I think theat the duel exaust has to have more CC's than normal power horse P  :-\
nope, just ship it too macedonia and they will do it for you, they are great on hill climbs ;)


Not when you don't use 0590.3 Db Headmuffs!  >:(
i believe you are referring ot the pulscharger electronic floor buffer, they have a great hp = cc ratio.

Yeah, my uncle owns that Ford S-10. He bought it off of http://magicracing.com/fordpulescragger
He said it was like 19 jellowatt gain off sterio pump rear diff. housing...   :-\
Title: Re: Ipod's
Post by: kfx400rob on January 04, 2006, 12:31:56 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:15:28 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 02:12:40 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:09:37 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 02:02:51 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:01:15 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:59:55 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 01:57:16 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:54:48 AM
ahh, ze ipod tizz a very good devizeee, ze nano tizz ze best one, ask raptore to buy you one. ;)
Lol, I bet he has a million of them...Shoved up his @ss. LOL! I like the regualar Ipod better than the nano..I just think that 28 more Gigabytes for $100's more is a way better deal.
meh, its all abotu the mods you can get for them, the nano has an accessible dual pipe slot, oh and you can convert them from a raptor700 into an 06 yfz.

Kool!  8) 8) I think theat the duel exaust has to have more CC's than normal power horse P  :-\
nope, just ship it too macedonia and they will do it for you, they are great on hill climbs ;)


Not when you don't use 0590.3 Db Headmuffs!  >:(
i believe you are referring ot the pulscharger electronic floor buffer, they have a great hp = cc ratio.

Yeah, my uncle owns that Ford S-10. He bought it off of http://magicracing.com/fordpulescragger
He said it was like 19 jellowatt gain off sterio pump rear diff. housing...   :-\

:o
Title: Re: Ipod's
Post by: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 02:00:25 AM
Quote from: kfx400rob on January 04, 2006, 12:31:56 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:15:28 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 02:12:40 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:09:37 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 02:02:51 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:01:15 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:59:55 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 01:57:16 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:54:48 AM
ahh, ze ipod tizz a very good devizeee, ze nano tizz ze best one, ask raptore to buy you one. ;)
Lol, I bet he has a million of them...Shoved up his @ss. LOL! I like the regualar Ipod better than the nano..I just think that 28 more Gigabytes for $100's more is a way better deal.
meh, its all abotu the mods you can get for them, the nano has an accessible dual pipe slot, oh and you can convert them from a raptor700 into an 06 yfz.

Kool!  8) 8) I think theat the duel exaust has to have more CC's than normal power horse P  :-\
nope, just ship it too macedonia and they will do it for you, they are great on hill climbs ;)


Not when you don't use 0590.3 Db Headmuffs!  >:(
i believe you are referring ot the pulscharger electronic floor buffer, they have a great hp = cc ratio.

Yeah, my uncle owns that Ford S-10. He bought it off of http://magicracing.com/fordpulescragger
He said it was like 19 jellowatt gain off sterio pump rear diff. housing...   :-\

:o

:o Agreed with kfx400.
Title: Re: Ipod's
Post by: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 02:02:48 AM
youre new, you dont wanna sound like an idiot yet
Title: Re: Ipod's
Post by: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 02:07:47 AM
That last one was just amazing though. I would never in a million years have been able to come up with something so amazingly stupid in my life. O.O hehe.. jellywatts..
Title: Re: Ipod's
Post by: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 03:14:25 AM
youre gonna like this place ;)
Title: Re: Ipod's
Post by: Dr.Dirt on January 04, 2006, 03:17:19 AM
Quote from: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 02:00:25 AM
Quote from: kfx400rob on January 04, 2006, 12:31:56 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:15:28 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 02:12:40 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:09:37 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 02:02:51 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:01:15 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:59:55 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 01:57:16 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:54:48 AM
ahh, ze ipod tizz a very good devizeee, ze nano tizz ze best one, ask raptore to buy you one. ;)
Lol, I bet he has a million of them...Shoved up his @ss. LOL! I like the regualar Ipod better than the nano..I just think that 28 more Gigabytes for $100's more is a way better deal.
meh, its all abotu the mods you can get for them, the nano has an accessible dual pipe slot, oh and you can convert them from a raptor700 into an 06 yfz.

Kool!  8) 8) I think theat the duel exaust has to have more CC's than normal power horse P  :-\
nope, just ship it too macedonia and they will do it for you, they are great on hill climbs ;)


Not when you don't use 0590.3 Db Headmuffs!  >:(
i believe you are referring ot the pulscharger electronic floor buffer, they have a great hp = cc ratio.

Yeah, my uncle owns that Ford S-10. He bought it off of http://magicracing.com/fordpulescragger
He said it was like 19 jellowatt gain off sterio pump rear diff. housing...   :-\

:o

:o Agreed with kfx400.

Maybe when you get a house on your own and raise family to health you find when teh jellywatt was!  >:( I disleike when people ask so many questions that when you find out anweser your all like "Well ansered you!  >:(
Title: Re: Ipod's
Post by: Dr.Dirt on January 04, 2006, 03:19:22 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 03:14:25 AM
youre gonna like this place ;)

Yeah, I second that. This is the biggest ATV site in Florida for a reason and that reason is its the best site in Florida for ATV's...Although the topic at hand has nothing to do with ATV's I still believe it is in Klutchbusters best intrest to get an a Pluse Crager fro his brand new 1994 Z400 Kawaski Roadestr that his uncle buought him for ski championship in Vaniswhaleia  :'( what he wnet to last summer yesterday Ice Cream shoppe closed dinner sales person people called him telephone and dinner say buy watch for tyimes!~!.   >:(
Title: Re: Ipod's
Post by: Hondarider22 on January 04, 2006, 03:21:39 AM
not like the nanao :ThumbsDown.gif, my brother has 1....to small
Title: Re: Ipod's
Post by: Dr.Dirt on January 04, 2006, 03:25:03 AM
Quote from: Hondarider22 on January 04, 2006, 03:21:39 AM
not like the nanao :ThumbsDown.gif, my brother has 1....to small
Yeah, the Nano sucks. For like 60 dollars more than the 4GB one you can get a 30GB Video iPod.
Title: Re: Ipod's
Post by: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 03:27:12 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 04, 2006, 03:25:03 AM
Quote from: Hondarider22 on January 04, 2006, 03:21:39 AM
not like the nanao :ThumbsDown.gif, my brother has 1....to small
Yeah, the Nano sucks. For like 60 dollars more than the 4GB one you can get a 30GB Video iPod.
ill take w/e i can get :-\
Title: Re: Ipod's
Post by: Dr.Dirt on January 04, 2006, 03:43:28 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 03:27:12 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 04, 2006, 03:25:03 AM
Quote from: Hondarider22 on January 04, 2006, 03:21:39 AM
not like the nanao :ThumbsDown.gif, my brother has 1....to small
Yeah, the Nano sucks. For like 60 dollars more than the 4GB one you can get a 30GB Video iPod.
ill take w/e i can get :-\
Well me too. I would just prefer it to be a regular iPod.  ;)
Title: Re: iPod's
Post by: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 03:19:26 PM
Yeah, I'm running 30 hours of music on my new iPod Nano 2 GB. That's enough music for me.
Title: Re: iPod's
Post by: rappy350 on January 04, 2006, 09:30:39 PM
I hate ipods I went out and got a cretive zen micro

  a lot easier to work with napster and did i mention unlimited downloads for only 9.99
Title: Re: iPod's
Post by: Dr.Dirt on January 04, 2006, 11:07:46 PM
Quote from: rappy350 on January 04, 2006, 09:30:39 PM
I hate ipods I went out and got a cretive zen micro

  a lot easier to work with napster and did i mention unlimited downloads for only 9.99

Dude, I put songs on my friends iPod for free. It's called not paying for your music lol.
Title: Re: iPod's
Post by: kfx400rob on January 04, 2006, 11:12:31 PM
Quote from: rappy350 on January 04, 2006, 09:30:39 PM
I hate ipods I went out and got a cretive zen micro

  a lot easier to work with napster and did i mention unlimited downloads for only 9.99

i can get unlimited downloads 4 free!!! on lime wire, y would u pay?
Title: Re: Ipod's
Post by: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 11:15:44 PM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:15:28 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 02:12:40 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:09:37 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 02:02:51 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:01:15 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:59:55 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 01:57:16 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:54:48 AM
ahh, ze ipod tizz a very good devizeee, ze nano tizz ze best one, ask raptore to buy you one. ;)
Lol, I bet he has a million of them...Shoved up his @ss. LOL! I like the regualar Ipod better than the nano..I just think that 28 more Gigabytes for $100's more is a way better deal.
meh, its all abotu the mods you can get for them, the nano has an accessible dual pipe slot, oh and you can convert them from a raptor700 into an 06 yfz.

Kool!  8) 8) I think theat the duel exaust has to have more CC's than normal power horse P  :-\
nope, just ship it too macedonia and they will do it for you, they are great on hill climbs ;)


Not when you don't use 0590.3 Db Headmuffs!  >:(
i believe you are referring ot the pulscharger electronic floor buffer, they have a great hp = cc ratio.

Yeah, my uncle owns that Ford S-10. He bought it off of http://magicracing.com/fordpulescragger
He said it was like 19 jellowatt gain off sterio pump rear diff. housing...   :-\
hey i have a lamborginin enzo dose ur uncle have one of them
Title: Re: Ipod's
Post by: Dr.Dirt on January 04, 2006, 11:36:43 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 11:15:44 PM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:15:28 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 02:12:40 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:09:37 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 02:02:51 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:01:15 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:59:55 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 01:57:16 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:54:48 AM
ahh, ze ipod tizz a very good devizeee, ze nano tizz ze best one, ask raptore to buy you one. ;)
Lol, I bet he has a million of them...Shoved up his @ss. LOL! I like the regualar Ipod better than the nano..I just think that 28 more Gigabytes for $100's more is a way better deal.
meh, its all abotu the mods you can get for them, the nano has an accessible dual pipe slot, oh and you can convert them from a raptor700 into an 06 yfz.

Kool!  8) 8) I think theat the duel exaust has to have more CC's than normal power horse P  :-\
nope, just ship it too macedonia and they will do it for you, they are great on hill climbs ;)


Not when you don't use 0590.3 Db Headmuffs!  >:(
i believe you are referring ot the pulscharger electronic floor buffer, they have a great hp = cc ratio.

Yeah, my uncle owns that Ford S-10. He bought it off of http://magicracing.com/fordpulescragger
He said it was like 19 jellowatt gain off sterio pump rear diff. housing...   :-\
hey i have a lamborginin enzo dose ur uncle have one of them

Yeah, he uses it to tow up out his buggy!  8)
Title: Re: iPod's
Post by: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 11:39:18 PM
kool i have a mnision in england do u
Title: Re: iPod's
Post by: Dr.Dirt on January 04, 2006, 11:41:31 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 11:39:18 PM
kool i have a mnision in england do u

Yse, my uncel brought if fro me like wehn I was a kid.  8)
Title: Re: iPod's
Post by: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 11:51:35 PM
yeah my great great grandma boutght me mines
Title: Re: iPod's
Post by: Dr.Dirt on January 05, 2006, 12:02:03 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 11:51:35 PM
yeah my great great grandma boutght me mines

Kool... 8) 8)
Title: Re: iPod's
Post by: Southern4x4 on January 05, 2006, 12:07:17 AM
mine has a target range
Title: Re: iPod's
Post by: Dr.Dirt on January 05, 2006, 12:22:20 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 05, 2006, 12:07:17 AM
mine has a target range


You room has 1?  :o
Title: Re: iPod's
Post by: Southern4x4 on January 05, 2006, 12:25:52 AM
yeah i ship all my ammo and atvs to my mansion
Title: Re: iPod's
Post by: kfx400rob on January 05, 2006, 12:34:44 AM
 :o
Title: Re: iPod's
Post by: yamaha350r on January 05, 2006, 01:57:44 AM
ipods rent that good at all... just the easiest to use
u can buy a dell mp3 player for the same as a 30gb and it wuld b better than th 60 gb
Title: Re: iPod's
Post by: Roostin300ex on January 05, 2006, 08:31:42 PM
i have 36 days of music on my 20 gb and its less than 1/4 full definetely go with a regular
Title: Re: iPod's
Post by: Roostin300ex on January 05, 2006, 08:33:01 PM
i bought a dell jukebox first and they suck they freeze alot and the software is confusing and not as user friendly...i sold it to my dad
Title: Re: iPod's
Post by: klutchbuster400 on January 05, 2006, 08:46:15 PM
i have an 8 track and a cd player, i keep it old school :-\
Title: Re: iPod's
Post by: Dr.Dirt on January 05, 2006, 10:54:09 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 05, 2006, 08:46:15 PM
i have an 8 track and a cd player, i keep it old school :-\

Cool!!! LOLZROFLLAMOROFLAMOELOROLFEORLOLAROLFOLOL!  8)
Title: Re: iPod's
Post by: kfx400rob on January 08, 2006, 10:53:06 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 05, 2006, 08:46:15 PM
i have an 8 track and a cd player, i keep it old school :-\

u werent even born when 8 track players were around... lol
Title: Re: iPod's
Post by: Dr.Dirt on January 08, 2006, 11:49:53 PM
Quote from: kfx400rob on January 08, 2006, 10:53:06 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 05, 2006, 08:46:15 PM
i have an 8 track and a cd player, i keep it old school :-\

u werent even born when 8 track players were around... lol

Yeah he was.
Title: Re: iPod's
Post by: Dr.Dirt on January 12, 2006, 12:59:13 AM
I get my iPod nano tomorrow! Even though I want a regular iPod more, I'm not complaining. Now I can ride and listen to music and hopefuly not break my iPod in the process.