Need Mud Tires

Started by Unknownracer, December 30, 2005, 12:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unknownracer

Looking to buys some mud tires, any places you can recommend to have good prices in South Florida?

Southern4x4

Well i bought my mudlites form riva south in key largo.Or you can jst order some out of the magizine.Ive heard about this place trail atv but not sure where its at or what they sell.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Unknownracer

I spend most of the day calling and trying to get prices.  E-Bay has some of the best prices. I called one place in Naples called Cypress ATV's or some thing, but the guy was a rude ASS.  I ended up buying some wheels and tires from outdoorsmanatv.com. Super great prices and nice guy.

rubicon500kid

what type of tire r u looking for and what size
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Pastense

Best guy to call is Ed over at EG Cycles in Homestead.  Guy is so cool when he goes to bed sheep count him.  He'll definatley hook you up with what you need.  In fact, I spent this very afternoon in the shop trying to figure out the best tire for me.  (I'm going with the 22 x 10 x 9 Mud Lites, on the rear only)

(305) 248-5279 give him a try and tell him that West sent you.

Take care.
"Hard Core" is after a wicked wreck the first thing you ask is "How's my quad?"

Unknownracer

Quote from: rancher350kid on December 30, 2005, 07:20:39 PM
what type of tire r u looking for and what size

I ordered a set of 589 and Mud Lite XL

rubicon500kid

cool
what size im looking to trade sum one for 27x10x12 vamps
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com