Newb intro from Cape Coral

Started by Brutus750i, December 30, 2005, 12:03:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brutus750i

Hey Y'all

I am new to the site and new to the ATV world.  I have been wheeling the Jeep hard for the past 6 years  :drive.gif from the "pen,  to Brooksville, to ONF to Tellico trails in NC.

Santa said I was good this year and brought me a 06 BF 750i. ( She is the Best Santa in the world)  I just finished installing my winch (Warn 2.5). That went pretty smooth.

This forum is a good way to begin organizing our efforts in keeping free land open.  :)

Take care and be safe ....

Crispy

Welcome to the forums man and good luck with the present santa brought ya :)
FREESTYLE . orlando, fl.

440ex

I HOPE YOU enjoi the atv :drink.gif
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quad if your the 2% then copy thise into your signiture



440ex is pretty fast but not as fast as most. and we tink my bro has lt500r but not sure its fast ass mofo thou and i race mxx sometims

Chuck_Norris

welcome to the site, chime in to the  ride section for the ocassional group ride

Da_Mtg_Man

welcome aboard. Jump on in and enjoy
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Pastense

"Hard Core" is after a wicked wreck the first thing you ask is "How's my quad?"

Dr.Dirt


BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Welcome and Happy new year of riding.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

qt314nfla

Welcome to the site.  You'll find that if you start meeting up for the group rides you will have a family here.  There are some of the best ppl I've met on this site and it's great to have an extended family.  I hope you find the same happiness that most of the rest of us share in our comraderie.  Look forward to meeting you soon.

MuddFreak77

Welcome Brutus!!!  Good luck with the BF is a beast of a machine!!!  QT is right once you start meeting people it gets almost like family.  The people I have meet are some of the best ones around, they all like to have fun.

Freakk
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

05greengriz

Welcome aboard, just wait until you get hooked :D
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Brutus750i


2006YFZ450

Welcome to the site 8)


Good luck with your new quad ;)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com