No more whinning

Started by jocolo, December 27, 2005, 11:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jocolo

Hopefully it'll stop the whinning between my wife and 12 yr daughter about who's turn to reide the 400ex is now. Just ordered a Blue RedCat v110 should be here next week.
What you guys and girls think?





Miami450R

How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

bluesman

very nice!! 8)

 


   
DO YOU REEEEEEEALY THINK THIS WILL STOP THE WHINNING??

            SILLY KIDS!!!!!!


450R_Matt

Just to let you know my son has a Red Cat and they discontinued the bike along with the parts after the first year. Now I have to fine parts from another company if I can..IE brakes, cables... ???   Next time I will go with a name brand. ;)
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

ish

i had a red cat, that i bought in feb of 04 and i just had to get another quad, parts where hell to order and it just wasn't built to last. i just had to go out and buy my daughter another quad. we got her a polaris sportsman 90 bad ass.

[url="//www.atvmiaxtreme.com"]www.ATVMiaXtreme.com[/url]
[url="http://img230.echo.cx/img230/4730/xtreme6bj.jpg"]http://img230.echo.cx/img230/4730/xtreme6bj.jpg[/url]

jocolo

#6
For parts go to www.kidatvs.com.  The new model redcat and kazumas used to be the same the only difference was kazumas rims are 3 bolt and redcats are 4. Here's a review http://www.atvriders.com/atvproductreviews/kazumaredcatsfx100atvreview.html

The engine of the RedCat and the ATC110 are about the same so parts for the motor are a direct fit. DG and Cobra make pipes that should fit them

jocolo

#7
Well ordered Tuesday got it today but since I'm on a 4 day trip I wont make it home till tomorrow frday, my buddy put it together for me, and sent pics pics

[attachment deleted by admin]

jocolo

 :o

[attachment deleted by admin]

2006YFZ450

Looks nice.....
Those rear tires are wide!! 8)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

jocolo

#10
Well we took it out for a spin today evrything was good , just the shifter is too long for small feet I had no trouble with my size 12 but my daugther did







Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com