Won't see me...

Started by o4250, December 29, 2005, 04:35:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

o4250

...Posting till next year. :(

RL400

Next year?!?! But thanks so long!

klutchbuster400


Ida_Mann

taking your quad to Germany for a vacation, or gonna buy one when you get there?  8)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Ida_Mann on December 29, 2005, 04:42:33 AM
taking your quad to Germany for a vacation, or gonna buy one when you get there?  8)

Id@
lmao i was thinking something similiar, atleast he gets away from them fora year, didnt they come back like last night?

RL400

Quote from: Ida_Mann on December 29, 2005, 04:42:33 AM
taking your quad to Germany for a vacation, or gonna buy one when you get there?  8)

Id@

I dont think you understand.








Its not just Germany, its a rich part of Germany.
With castles and sh*t.

Ida_Mann

I thought they were gone till early Jan.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

Quote from: RL400 on December 29, 2005, 04:49:17 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on December 29, 2005, 04:42:33 AM
taking your quad to Germany for a vacation, or gonna buy one when you get there?  8)

Id@

I dont think you understand.




Its not just Germany, its the rich part of Germany.

allrighty, you got me there.

I'm so tired I'm talking to the puter,,,that's it, night night time.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

RL400

Quote from: Ida_Mann on December 29, 2005, 04:50:32 AM
I'm so tired I'm talking to the puter,,,that's it, night night time.

Id@

is it talking back?




mine does, but it costs billions.  my dad got it for me.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Ida_Mann on December 29, 2005, 04:49:33 AM
I thought they were gone till early Jan.

Id@
i hope youre right....

440ex

98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quad if your the 2% then copy thise into your signiture



440ex is pretty fast but not as fast as most. and we tink my bro has lt500r but not sure its fast ass mofo thou and i race mxx sometims

Ida_Mann

Quote from: RL400 on December 29, 2005, 04:51:27 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on December 29, 2005, 04:50:32 AM
I'm so tired I'm talking to the puter,,,that's it, night night time.

Id@

is it talking back?




mine does, but it costs billions.  my dad got it for me.

I had a couple of Crays, but daddy told me they were too slow, so he bought something new,,,I dunno what it is but it needs a seperate line from the power company.

ID@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

o4250

Ok guys I can post again. ;)

RL400


o4250


Dr.Dirt