Raptor 700R Beast

Started by Thrumud, December 28, 2005, 05:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrumud

I am a utility guy, but when I saw this baby I got such a bad itch for it that I broke out  with a rash !  lol   This is the new member of the family.   

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Thrumud

 ???

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Thrumud

 :o

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

BADAZZ750

I see why, that thing is sweet!!!!!
05 BRUTE FORCE 750 WITH 27`S (MINE)        05 POLARIS PREDATOR 50 (DAUGHTERS)

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

The Quad FaJa

MAN the white looks good!!!! thats a good looking quad!

Thrumud

Thanks guys ... more mods to come.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

qt314nfla

Very nice.  I can't wait till the day comes when I get an itch to buy something I can go out and do it.  I'm glad someone can.  Heck live it to the fullest you've only got one shot.  Have fun on it.

bbf

that is a sweet looking  raptor

Jax_Rdr_01

man thats a nice looking quad  :ThumbsUp.gif
05 400ex
two brother m-7 pipe
k&n filter
dyno jet kit
WB rev kit
um nerfs
07 King Quad 450

2006YFZ450

#10
Quote from: Thrumud on December 29, 2005, 01:14:08 AM
Thanks guys ... more mods to come.

What other mods you putin on the Raptor?
How does that Big Gun?


Anyways Sweet looking Raptor 8)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Thrumud

#11
I just added a Big Gun LE full exhause system with a TFI unit, K&N and pre filter ( open air box )  and MAN THIS B!TCH ALMOST RIPPED MY ARMS OFF !!!

I just got the HOLESHOTS, plan to get black Carbon Fiber beadlock wheels, some personal graphics on the bike and a carbin fiber grill.   No more power mods,  this thing is too fast for me.  My wife said I have 3 strikes,  If I get hurt more than three times on this thing - it will have to go.  So, I better be good.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

jaxdawg

that thing looks sweet!  how does it ride?

Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

ucfneed2ride

Wow, that thing is bad a$$...
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

...ride like u stole it

KFX700 2005 special addition grey
DG nerf bars, DG v-pro lit front bumber
and getting dual fatboys 6 series [pipe]

2001 yamaha bigbear,super swampers

raptor426

nice bike, i wish i had waited for the 700
2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

TurboBanshee_kid

What your wife don't know, does not hirt her.

I would not tell her if i got hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:D
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

Thrumud

I just bust my a$$ on it a week ago so I have a few more strikes left.  It was hard to hide it from the wife when I walked in the house on crutches.  lol   I'll be fine - just have to buy new handle bars for the rappy, they got bent out of shape after the wreck.

Thanks for the advice
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

TurboBanshee_kid

How did you wreck it :o

I have been riding for 3 years o have never wecked.
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

2006YFZ450

I hate the stock handlbars on the Raptor.. >:(

I flipped my Raptor twice and got bent alittle but o well thats life ;D
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Thrumud

Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on January 21, 2006, 11:43:23 PM
How did you wreck it :o

I have been riding for 3 years o have never wecked.

I wasn't paying attention on a trail going about 30 mph hit a 4 foot drop and flew over the handle and the quad landed on my back.  Thank God I was wearing a helmet and a chest deflector.  I was trapped under the bike for a minute, I had to losen the strap off the helmet to crawl out and then that's when the pain kicked in.  My ankle, I almost broke it.  It swelled the size of a canalope.  But I can't wait to ride again. 
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

KD 428

that thing is a beast.sweet atv
HONDA CRF450R

...ride like u stole it

KFX700 2005 special addition grey
DG nerf bars, DG v-pro lit front bumber
and getting dual fatboys 6 series [pipe]

2001 yamaha bigbear,super swampers

DZ 350

that is one nice quad!!! how does the big gun sound and perform?
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com