Packed at Scrub today...

Started by Ride1Rob, January 01, 2006, 02:51:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bftclub

toomey,,,dude it takes you 6-7 hrs.to get to scrub??????.i went up there 2 wks.ago it takes me right at 5 hrs...i drive a dodge 2500 diesel,with 27' enclosed trailer,cruising at 80mph..and stop  twice for fuel and kids to relieve themselves,,lol...i live in pembroke lakes,,follow me up sometime,,i'll let you draft off my trailer...lol

stacktester

I'm a regular visitor and just signed up so hope I'm doin this right. I was down at Scrub on New Years. I hope things stay cool down there. We have been going there for 3 years and enjoy it a lot. Took my daughter to Osceola today. Man what a different type of terrain. My 350 Rancher 4x4 got her done!!!!. I was only rider there I think in the Quail Management area. If anybody knows better places let me know.
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

stacktester

Forgot to say that most of the trails I went on had a lot of water. My daughter and I did our fair share of propping legs on fenders. Glad I didn't get stuck. Nextel works good at Osceola but dang where u gonna find somebody. I did take the GPS and another thing is the trails were marked good as to where you can and cannot go. Hopefully if the trail system at Scrub is put in it will be marked well. If people can't follow the easy sign system like Osceola then they can go home. I hate seeing what some clowns have done to the areas around scrub. I'm in to ATV'ing for the long haul and want ONF to be open for all to enjoy. It's a free 4 all right now but if we get together and act responsible I think we can keep a good thing. ONF is a privilage to us, not a right.
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend