HELP popping noise when turning on a 400ex

Started by rubicon500kid, December 24, 2005, 05:53:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubicon500kid

ok I put my new bars on and I was testing how it feels so I was turning and i here a pop coming from my right side so I stop it and I tell my lil sis to turn the bars and my a-arm is moving not up and down but side to side is it exposed to do that what could be wrong with it ?

i thinks its my bushings how hard is that to replace and will i still be abel to ride with it like that ???
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a