New addition to the family

Started by T2, November 24, 2005, 02:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scramdaddy

She looked real happy in the after the ride pic.! 8)  nice bike
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

440ex

98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quad if your the 2% then copy thise into your signiture



440ex is pretty fast but not as fast as most. and we tink my bro has lt500r but not sure its fast ass mofo thou and i race mxx sometims

Honda328i

Quote from: Ida_Mann on November 24, 2005, 08:51:47 PM
so where's that little spot to ride?

congrats,,,,too bad it's another yami ;-)

Id@

I already bought the Honda this summer, so the blue was lonely for someone to follow  ;D  Hope to see you soon.

Congratulations!  --Your brother bike :)
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

T2slil'sis

Thank you everyone for the welcome.   :-[  I am very happy with the bike.  Hopefully Dreth can teach me how to do a wheelie!   :)  I would ask my brother but he doesn't know how to just yet.   ;)   Ant let me know when you set up another group ride.   :P
Ms.Ass :p

T2slil'sis

Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on November 24, 2005, 07:52:34 PM
Nice choice & hope you like it. Much better choice over the street bike.



Hey Tony I have some shocks & a arms for her.  LOL

Street bike is this summer.   ;) 
Ms.Ass :p

LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

T2slil'sis

Ms.Ass :p

LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

NYRAPTOR

lmk, what is that girl doing under your name? i can't figure it out. fuggedaboudit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on November 29, 2005, 03:06:20 AM
lmk, what is that girl doing under your name? i can't figure it out. fuggedaboudit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
she be ridin....................................................................a wheelie.;D
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

NYRAPTOR

#35
over a whoops section ;) by the way, sweet bike t2.

T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

eric

I can't believe I didn't see this post sooner. Congrats on the yfz girl. Not a bad choice. T2 and all I and hope to see you soon on a group ride ;)

T2slil'sis

Quote from: eric on December 19, 2005, 07:06:53 AM
I can't believe I didn't see this post sooner. Congrats on the yfz girl. Not a bad choice. T2 and all I and hope to see you soon on a group ride ;)
Thank you  ;)  Next group ride is next weekend at the Scrub.  ;D  Check out the group rides forum from T2   8)
Ms.Ass :p

dreth

ill try to teach you how to wheelie sometime throughout the day ;)

T2

You stay far far away from my sister, she dont need to learn to wheelie that bad :P
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

T2slil'sis

Dreth, he will be to upset if I can do a wheelie and he can't    :D  I am up for the challenge!   ;D
Ms.Ass :p

Im@cracker

Congrats and a very nice ride! good choice
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

T2slil'sis

Thanks very much.  My brother talked me into getting it.   ;D  Merry Christmas!
Ms.Ass :p

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com