Raptor 700

Started by LTR450 994, December 24, 2005, 12:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LTR450 994

with a few mods



Crispy

Looks sweeeet man! :) Nice  ride.
FREESTYLE . orlando, fl.

WOODY_450r

WOW!!!!!!! NICE MAN :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

Do you know if i could put those same arms on my 660
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

TurboBanshee_kid

Want to race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

Im@cracker

Does your Raptor Vapor lock after it gets hot? I bought mine 3 weeks ago and twice it has failed to start once it gets hot. My mom and dad bought Raptors as well and they do the same thing.
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

LTR450 994

Quote from: DSTANTON on December 24, 2005, 01:12:45 AM
Does your Raptor Vapor lock after it gets hot? I bought mine 3 weeks ago and twice it has failed to start once it gets hot. My mom and dad bought Raptors as well and they do the same thing.
thanks for the compliments. I havent had any problems with it vapor locking but once trail riding and going thru some mud it did shut off on me but started right up.

Im@cracker

Weird! I'm sure we will figure it out. Your Raptor looks bad ass!
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

Yamaha72

Damn is all I can say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow.gif :bow.gif
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

53yfz450

Quote from: woodyraptor on December 24, 2005, 12:51:48 AM
WOW!!!!!!! NICE MAN :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

Do you know if i could put those same arms on my 660


lets see, they are the same as the 450 and i already told you they wont. sooooo :-\lol
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Thrumud

Raptor 7R ,  what size and brand of wheels ?   I just purchased some black ITPs and they didn't fit right in the front.  The ITPs offset from the inside was way off, so I returned them.   By the way ...  nice bike - I have the beast in white.  I will post pics soon.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

RAD 450r

I got the beast in white too
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

The Quad FaJa

I bet they would make kick ass XC quads~

2006YFZ450

Nice pics ;)  I got one too....How you like it?
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Honda250ex

DID THAT SPROCKET COVER RIP OFF! ???
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

RAD 450r

XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

MOTONICK

THIS BY FAR IS THE NICEST AND CLEANEST BIKE I' ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;DV SEEN YET
KAWASAKI KX80 FOR SALE/SPYDER PILOT PAINTBALL GUN FOR SALE, WITH HOPPER AND CASE $400. PM ME

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

jeremy retzsch

nice! it kinda looks like it has glitter on it
1998 RM125
-Bills thunder pipe
-Boysen reeds
-Works Connection frame guards
-Carbon fiber clutch cover
-Pro Taper fatty bars
-Race Tech suspension
-Twin Air airfilter
-Fx gripper seat cover
-Steel braded brake and clutch lines
-vortex sprocket and chain
-tusk aluminum shifter
-EBC hd clutch springs

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com