Longest you've been injured

Started by jackass4life, March 16, 2005, 09:23:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackass4life

the longest for me was about 3 weeks and that was so far thelongest three weeks of my life ..
RICK


Grizzlygirl

#1
Got wiped out by another skier in West Virginia. He came down from a black slope and couldn't stop. Rammed into me and tore my ACL in my left knee and surgury and therapy. Took over six months but I was lucky I didn't break my neck.
      mama grizz

Ida_Mann

got four stitches behind my right ear from a LT230 rolling on top of me and it put me out for a couple of weeks before I could convince my parents to let me back on the thing ::)

yet, I got right back on a motorcycle(fiddy) after running it into a garage door and getting 7 stitches above my right knee.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

bbf

one week and it felt like i was in the house for ever

stump66

#4
Gee I'm not sure this is bragging or what but come mothers day it will be 5 years  since my accident (attempted car jacking)and I was able to walk without any type of brace, support or crutches. Yippie lucky me huh.  :-/
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

dreth


Thrasher

#6
about 3 months with cracked/broken ribs...was no fun..even rode the next day when i couldnt move.. then i went to the doc...ugh...

I still rode....only took it way easier for a while.
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

jackass4life

tell me more  that sounds ouchy lol
QuoteGee I'm not sure this is bragging or what but come mothers day it will be 5 years  since my accident (attempted car jacking)and I was able to walk without any type of brace, support or crutches. Yippie lucky me huh.  :-/
RICK


Axo

I snapped my ACL riding MX about 7 years ago. I have had four surgries. I have to go again in about a month. Knee problem suck. One positive thing though, It got me into ATVing!, Because I couldn,t ride a two wheeler anymore. ;D
2003 Raptor 660, Red/Blk, White Bros R4, Jet Kit, Pro Design Pro flow Kit, IMS Pegs,IMS Heel guards,AC Nerfs, AC Front Bumper, 5" rear wheel spacers, 3" front wheel spacers.

rubicon500kid

i cant ride now till my surgery and then i got to wate 6 weeks after that till i can ride
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quotei cant ride now till my surgery and then i got to wate 6 weeks after that till i can ride

What kind of surgery?

I broke my arm. I had surgery for a plate and screws. Was riding one handed 4 weeks later, but not fully for 8.

jjamesbar

i picked 2 months but it actually took 3 months for the burn on the back of my arm to heal. i end over ended and the motor landed on the back of my right arm. when help finally got there the skin pulled off with the motor.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

Chuck_Norris

well I was the attention getter this last ride by cart wheeling my YFZ450  a few times, This broken Collar bone sucks, but if all goes well I'll be riding again on the next ride, thank goodness these things are spaced out enough to heal up in between. ;D

Ms.Mud

#13
I broke my arm when I was like 5 or 6. I fell off the monkey bars because it just stopped raining when I went on the jungle gym. I thought it was only a sprain, but it turned to be broken!I was hurt for like 6 months or more.
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com