Sandmountain MX continued ........

Started by A.T.P. RACING, December 21, 2005, 01:12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

01ZX12R

looks like this is starting to get personal and that is pretty sad. we all love doing the same sport and we should stick together and try to figure out a solution to the problems. I have read all the posts and I see where some changes could help. The main change would be the landings. It does not matter weither you ride 2 wheels or 4 if the landing were beter it would help both parties. As far as the faces  they are going to get rutted up from both and it takes a lot to maintain. I went to the track the first day it opened and yes is was a little difficult, but as time went on they have made changes to help. And I am sure SM will continue to make changes some for the good and I am sure some for the bad. And that is why we are all here to let SM know what we think and feel. SM has come a long ways in a short time and that takes a lot of effort. They have devoted all of their spare time and I'm sure $$$ into giving us all a place to ride and I would like to thanks all of them for that. We need to focus on the good and not the negative. As far as THEDEMON if you can't say what you want to someones face don't hide behide someone elses name. I am not saying that Dreth is the KING but he damn sure tries alot of things the rest of us have not. It looks like he knows what he is doing. And if you ask him for advise he would gladly help you in any way he could. That is my .05 4 now.

Wayne..
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

Ida_Mann

Quote from: dreth on December 23, 2005, 09:08:51 PM
i would like for yall to see how I , dreth, single handedly shut down sunshine mx

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,2609.0.html

you hard-hearted so and so you.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dreth

i believe that was all i could dig up of me trashing sunshine mx but............................i did find this!

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,570.0.html



now who is doing the trashing? looks like some 53yfz450 guy! maybe you thought that i was that guy! hes the one your after

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: dreth on December 23, 2005, 09:17:15 PM
now who is doing the trashing? looks like some 53yfz450 guy! maybe you thought that i was that guy! hes the one your after

dont you dare put blame on jake! that is not him and i know that for a fact! i dont even want to hear anything about jake ever to come out of your mouth again!!!!!!!! >:( jake is an innocent kid with a great attitude and great work ethic!! you can only wish you kid is going to have the same charcter as jake!!!!!! i have been watching what has been going on this thread and now you brought me into it when you brought jake into it!!!!!! you better watch your effin mouth!!!!!!!!!! >:(
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

dreth

 and is this mr. yz85 himself saying that a jump has trouble written all over it!

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,8027.0.html

scroll down till you see a quad all crooked in the air.

#74 crf250r

the way i see it is sand mt is there the way the owners build it so if you dont like it then dont go they payed to build the track the way they want and if anybody wants a track set up totally the way they want then open your own track i hate parts of alot of tracks but thats the way it is and i have to deal with it and in the end it only made me a better rider.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

#74 crf250r

im saying that jump has bad luck ritten over it cause it was a picture of jake hiting a jump there and hes tottaly side ways and crashed so please stop puting words in my mouth.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

Thedemon

Hey Dreth-are you that dumb-The way i see it 53yfz450 is one of your fans so  why are you blaming him for my opions-like i said the reason why i posted the way i did is because of the way you do things on this site-I AM NOT 53YFZ450 and i think you owe him an apology!!!

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dreth

Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on December 23, 2005, 09:24:53 PM
Quote from: dreth on December 23, 2005, 09:17:15 PM
now who is doing the trashing? looks like some 53yfz450 guy! maybe you thought that i was that guy! hes the one your after

dont you dare put blame on jake! that is not him and i know that for a fact! i dont even want to hear anything about jake ever to come out of your mouth again!!!!!!!! >:( jake is an innocent kid with a great attitude and great work ethic!! you can only wish you kid is going to have the same charcter as jake!!!!!! i have been watching what has been going on this thread and now you brought me into it when you brought jake into it!!!!!! you better watch your effin mouth!!!!!!!!!! >:(


i didnt blame anybody for anything! i just posted a link for everyone to see who wrote what!!

as for me watching my effin mouth................................i believe that your the one with the potty mouth :dunno.gif

dreth

i never said you were 53yfz450! i said that it looks like he is the one that was talking bad about sunshine mx.  i dont even know who 53yfz450 is!!

dreth

Quote from: 01ZX12R on December 23, 2005, 09:14:32 PM
looks like this is starting to get personal and that is pretty sad. we all love doing the same sport and we should stick together and try to figure out a solution to the problems. I have read all the posts and I see where some changes could help. The main change would be the landings. It does not matter weither you ride 2 wheels or 4 if the landing were beter it would help both parties. As far as the faces  they are going to get rutted up from both and it takes a lot to maintain. I went to the track the first day it opened and yes is was a little difficult, but as time went on they have made changes to help. And I am sure SM will continue to make changes some for the good and I am sure some for the bad. And that is why we are all here to let SM know what we think and feel. SM has come a long ways in a short time and that takes a lot of effort. They have devoted all of their spare time and I'm sure $$$ into giving us all a place to ride and I would like to thanks all of them for that. We need to focus on the good and not the negative. As far as THEDEMON if you can't say what you want to someones face don't hide behide someone elses name. I am not saying that Dreth is the KING but he d**n sure tries alot of things the rest of us have not. It looks like he knows what he is doing. And if you ask him for advise he would gladly help you in any way he could. That is my .05 4 now.

Wayne..



your right! it is personal now ;D

#74 crf250r

i no that the motocross maverick is a real nice guy but whenever i post something you (dreth) has to act like your opinion is the only one that matters so i cant say the same about you.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: dreth on December 23, 2005, 09:35:17 PM
i never said you were 53yfz450! i said that it looks like he is the one that was talking bad about sunshine mx.  i dont even know who 53yfz450 is!!

53yfz 450 talking bad about sunshine! ya right! then how is it that he and i ride sunshine every wed and sat! we must not like it to much right! get a life and befor you do all your research you should know what you are talking about!!!!!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

dreth

Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on December 23, 2005, 09:40:12 PM
Quote from: dreth on December 23, 2005, 09:35:17 PM
i never said you were 53yfz450! i said that it looks like he is the one that was talking bad about sunshine mx.  i dont even know who 53yfz450 is!!

53yfz 450 talking bad about sunshine! ya right! then how is it that he and i ride sunshine every wed and sat! we must not like it to much right! get a life and befor you do all your research you should know what you are talking about!!!!!


if you will click on the above link and READ you will see the facts.

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

hey ida mann throw another bag of popcorn in the microwave this could take a while!!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

dreth

IM SORRY ! IT WAS HIS DAD TALKING TRASH!

Re: Sunshine MX, Voice Your Opinion, I Did!
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2005, 10:46:20 AM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The reason why we say that is because all of the things in that letter are over stated and some down right lies-that was the point of the last comment-For the last 4 weeks 12 or more atv's have been showing up-(paid atv's) and she says 7-9-she does not groom the track and she states that she grooms it every thursday,she says that nobody pays attentsion to the track and thats why people get hurt-well if you groom the track then people don't get hurt-she does not pay extra for insurance-one premium one policy-that does not change because you add a day of buisness and lots of other things in that letter and to top it off-this weekend she didn't even have the flaggers flag the atv's-she told them not to bother and she has never had flaggers on fri night-that is why!! I am tired of fighting with people who don't do anything to help but get on this sight and tell everyone how to do things or i told you so-sorry for the rant-just really fustrated that there are people and places that are still acting like they are in grade school-
BY THE WAY THIS RAPTOR350's dad

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: dreth on December 23, 2005, 09:42:11 PM
if you will click on the above link and READ you will see the facts.

facts! fact of the matter is you dont know your a$$ from your elbow! because i know the facts personally! that is a litte more substanital than your little post you drug up!!! you can go on sunshines site look at the races and you will see that we are there frequently!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Ida_Mann

Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on December 23, 2005, 09:46:35 PM
Quote from: dreth on December 23, 2005, 09:42:11 PM
if you will click on the above link and READ you will see the facts.

facts! fact of the matter is you dont know your a$$ from your elbow! because i know the facts personally! that is a litte more substanital than your little post you drug up!!! you can go on sunshines site look at the races and you will see that we are there frequently!

be mindfull that mods are watching, watch youreself on the language.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

53yfz450

what the heck is all this crap about me. >:(

i posted something about sand mountain on what they need to change and did not call no one out and my name gets on here.

i dont know and dont care who thedemon is and would like everyone to stop talking about me.

i never talk bad about any one on the site (even raptor700r and honda250ex) and my name pops up like i talk bad about people everyday.

i get back from riding all day and coming home to share what i did today and i look and my name gets on this arrgument. im not going to talk bad about anyone and would like the same in return.

P.S. thanks eric for backing me up you always where a good freind.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Ride1Rob

What I think is sad is that one COWARD has brought out the worst in all of us... Including myself. Here we are a few of us trying to look out for the safety of the rest of our ATV peers and it's being construed a whole different way. Myself, I love SM but I mostly ride their TT track. I could care less if I ever rode their MX track again in my life. There are 3 other tracks w/in 20 miles of my home. I think for the most part the majority are asking for changes b/c we don't want to see peeps getting hurt. I've ridden w/ Jake and he's Damn good! I rode w/ him at Mulberry with a broken collarbone then and it took some good riding just to get around him. The kid is good but I don't wanna see him get hurt at the expense of jumping on a step up that is not exactly safe. But hey... Like I said if you wanna continue risk your health by making that jump then goodluck.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Mrs.Nightbreed

If I recall this thread was started in an effort to help the situation and all of you have turned it into a childish rock throwing joke. It should be deleted....






53yfz450

Quote from: Ride1Rob on December 23, 2005, 10:19:45 PM
What I think is sad is that one COWARD has brought out the worst in all of us... Including myself. Here we are a few of us trying to look out for the safety of the rest of our ATV peers and it's being construed a whole different way. Myself, I love SM but I mostly ride their TT track. I could care less if I ever rode their MX track again in my life. There are 3 other tracks w/in 20 miles of my home. I think for the most part the majority are asking for changes b/c we don't want to see peeps getting hurt. I've ridden w/ Jake and he's d**n good! I rode w/ him at Mulberry with a broken collarbone then and it took some good riding just to get around him. The kid is good but I don't wanna see him get hurt at the expense of jumping on a step up that is not exactly safe. But hey... Like I said if you wanna continue risk your health by making that jump then goodluck.

thanks alot, adn i hope to ride with you again. i will be at bartow tomorrow. 8)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

dreth

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on December 23, 2005, 10:21:44 PM
If I recall this thread was started in an effort to help the situation and all of you have turned it into a childish rock throwing joke. It should be deleted....








I BEG TO DIFFER! This thread layed dormant for 2 days until thedemon reared his ugly head!