Damage from Wilma to Big Cypress Camp

Started by Anoriginal, November 11, 2005, 02:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoriginal

Here's some pics of the damage to my camp in the Big Cypress.



gery350

dude it wiped out everything!

even the pic.  ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]


gery350

man that sucks.
looks like a real nice camp too.

how the heck did you build that house in the middle of nowhere surrounded by trees?
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Gamer

That is a nice camp Anoriginal.  I'm glad to see that no trees fell on it and did more damage.  I think I found my new camping spot for Big Cypress though.   :D  Only kidding.  Once I get my permits for the new year let me know if you need a hand with repairs.

AintSkeered

I'm bleeping jealous. I've had a permit for the past 2 years and haven't ridden there once because of all the water. I'd be glad to help you do some manual labor on your place just for a chance to ride out there.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

MiamiE

Anyone know the process as to getting a permit for Big Cypress. I would like to start working on mine for the new year!  ;D
1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Vampires

1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Stockers

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com