Anybody got some old photos of the old 27 Mudpit?

Started by Pastense, December 17, 2005, 06:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pastense

I am interested in remembering what it looked like out there.  Its been some time for me to remember what it looked like but if you have some please post then.  Even the area surrounding the mudpit would be nice.  There was a canal out there that a few of us kids filled in to allow riders to get accross.  Places like that.
"Hard Core" is after a wicked wreck the first thing you ask is "How's my quad?"

klutchbuster400


klutchbuster400

if youre talkin about that place by us 27 i got a few from their

klutchbuster400

tell me if this rings any bells


thats the best pics wiht the terrain in the background that were already loaded on the computer.

klutchbuster400

hit the jackpot, monday ill go to work with my dad and scan a few of them, i must have found over 90 pics of that place.

foreman1

#5
I use to ride there occasionaly , I'll dig thru the old pics.

Not to high jack but while we are on a nastalgic trip , any body out there got pics of Willy's Bar and the area around RinkerĀ  on Hollywood blvd , before Chapel trail was built?
I'm refering to the 1970's and early 1980's.
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

Pastense

Klutchbuster,
You're the man........... I figured someone on this site would have photos of that place.
"Hard Core" is after a wicked wreck the first thing you ask is "How's my quad?"

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Pastense on December 20, 2005, 09:27:39 AM
Klutchbuster,
You're the man........... I figured someone on this site would have photos of that place.
lol no prb. i have to watch my sister this week and my parents are too busy to do it for me so ill have to wait till one of them can take both me and my sis.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com