Happy B-day Sausage Head (quad32x)

Started by big-daddy, December 17, 2005, 07:22:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

I hear that you are getting a 4 stroke wheelchair for your B-day. Have a Great Day Tim.... ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Quad32x

Thanks  Ricky !  Im  also  getting  a  2-stroke  ball  washer.  You  know , to  keep  my  balls  clean  for  when  I  go  golfing ! b:r  ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cutngrs

twisted :o




happy birthday     you old fart    ;D
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Honda328i

[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

Happy Birthday Tim. Hope it's a great day for ya.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

1fastltr450

happy birthday you old wore out piece of crap lol hope you have many more
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Chuck_Norris


LT-R450ApK

Happy B-day T00L,Ill be over later to get beered up  ;)
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

klutchbuster400


big-daddy

Quads b-day gifts 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

1fastltr450

2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

MrsPureLogic


Quad32x

Quote from: big-daddy on December 17, 2005, 06:26:33 PM
Quads b-day gifts 8)
Thanks  big-daddy !   I  think  I  could  still  squeeze  enough  blood  into  it  to  take  care  of  them  two !!! >:D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Roostin300ex

QuoteQuote from: big-daddy on December 17, 2005, 06:26:33 PM
Quads b-day gifts

  Thanks  big-daddy !   I  think  I  could  still  squeeze  enough  blood  into  it  to  take  care  of  them  two !!!

lmfao...happy belated b-day
1997 Honda 300 Ex...some mods...FOR SALE
1993 KX-125 pro circuit exhaust, renthal bars, khlein carb, flywheel, excel rims, powdercoated rims and forks, moose bar guards, ceet, oh yea a spare engine!

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com