Lets keep Christ in CHRISTMAS!

Started by stump66, December 16, 2005, 06:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stump66

I am not trying to thump the bible but I am sooo tired of political correctness and christians not being alloud to express our views of the birth of christ and now we have to honor all the other holidays except christmas. REMEMBER EVEN SANTA WAS AN AFTERTHOUGHT!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS MY A$$.

[attachment deleted by admin]
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!


Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: stump66 on December 16, 2005, 06:38:08 AM
I am not trying to thump the bible but I am sooo tired of political correctness and christians not being alloud to express our views of the birth of christ and now we have to honor all the other holidays except christmas. REMEMBER EVEN SANTA WAS AN AFTERTHOUGHT!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS MY A$$.

WELL SAID!!!
MERRY CHRISTmas to you all

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

My feelings exactly. Its starting to feel if your christian your a minority, politicaly correct bull crap!



                     MERRY CHRISTMAS
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

gery350

i'm sick  of all this crap as well.

oh happy holiday, and umm oh what a pretty holiday tree.

its merry christmas and christmas tree you bunch of freaks.


hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Brute Force

 :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all.

[attachment deleted by admin]
2005 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4, HMF pipe, dyno jet, HP clutch, HP Belt, 2inch wheel spacers, 28 inch ITP 589, 2 inch lift, Bayou Snorkle, ICM Power Pak, Stereo.

2003 Yamaha Kodiak 400 4x4, 2 inch lift, 27 inch ITP 589, Home made snorkle.

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Moose

Amen

Merry Christmas


to all and have a Happy New Year.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Gamer

Quote from: gery350 on December 16, 2005, 09:10:51 AM
i'm sick  of all this crap as well.

oh happy holiday, and umm oh what a pretty holiday tree.

its merry christmas and christmas tree you bunch of freaks.




I heard a new one yesterday.  There now calling Baby Jesus the Holiday Baby.  What the hell is wrong with people.  Merry Christmas everyone.


dreth

thats why the world is falling apart! take GOD out of the schools and off our money and your left with































































that big space above!

MERRY CHRISTmas to you all :ThumbsUp.gif

bigscrub79

Quote from: Gamer on December 16, 2005, 09:44:31 AM

I heard a new one yesterday.  There now calling Baby Jesus the Holiday Baby.  What the hell is wrong with people.  Merry Christmas everyone.


Please tell me that is a joke. I have said Merry Christmas to everyone and several people give me a look like i am crazy. I am so tired of this political correctness. I have no problem with people saying  Happy Holidays as long as they understand that their are several religous holidays and are not saying it just because they dont want to say Merry Christmas.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

VForcedave

There are several Christian Groups fighting all this political correctness. Pro Family groups are very busy trying to reverse the trends. Its all part of his big plan. MERRRRRRRRY CHRISTMAS to you all. 
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

flmedic911

#13
People should remember what values built this great nation.  If they dont like it..fine, but dont take MY rights away!!!  If they cannot respect our forefathers...I say they get a kick in the ASX and a one way ticket back to where they came from!!!! >:(

If USA is sooo darn bad, why do we not see these people going back to thier own countries???

Oh well...I feel better now.

Have a Merry CHRISTmas!!!!!  Remember one nation under GOD!!!!!!!

FLMEDIC911

bluesman

#14
MERRRRRRRRRRY CHRISTMAS
 



   
    AS LONG AS THERE ARE TESTS IN SCHOOLS


 
       THERE WILL ALLWAYS BE PRAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Da_Mtg_Man

How about "Merry Christkwanzica"   

Naaaaaaaah. MERRY CHRISTMAS is much better.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Brute Force

Quote from: flmedic911 on December 16, 2005, 11:27:38 AM
People should remember what values built this great nation.  If they dont like it..fine, but dont take MY rights away!!!  If they cannot respect our forefathers...I say they get a kick in the ASX and a one way ticket back to where they came from!!!! >:(

If USA is sooo darn bad, why do we not see these people going back to thier own countries???

Oh well...I feel better now.

Have a Merry CHRISTmas!!!!!  Remember one nation under GOD!!!!!!!

FLMEDIC911

Amen.  :bow.gif :Clap.gif :bow.gif :Clap.gif :bow.gif :Clap.gif :bow.gif :Clap.gif
2005 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4, HMF pipe, dyno jet, HP clutch, HP Belt, 2inch wheel spacers, 28 inch ITP 589, 2 inch lift, Bayou Snorkle, ICM Power Pak, Stereo.

2003 Yamaha Kodiak 400 4x4, 2 inch lift, 27 inch ITP 589, Home made snorkle.

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

 i am not the most religous person but i agree with you all!!! i haven't heard of any other religions changing to accommodate our best interest then why shoud we have to change ours!!

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

merry christmas to all!! :Fp
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Dr.Dirt

I am completely offended by all of this!! How dare you guys insult my right to my own religious freedom!...No, I am just kidding! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)






                           HE IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON     
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Honda328i

There is one Christmas Carol that has always baffled me. What in the world do leaping lords, French hens, swimming swans, and especially the partridge who won't come out of the pear tree have to do with Christmas?

From 1558 until 1829, Roman Catholics in England were not permitted to practice their faith openly. Someone during that era wrote this carol as a catechism song for young Catholics. It has two levels of meaning: the surface meaning plus a hidden meaning known only to members of their church. Each element in the carol has a code word for a religious reality which the children could remember.



The partridge in a pear tree was Jesus Christ.



Two turtle doves were the Old and NewTestaments.



Three French hens stood for faith, hope and love.



The four calling birds were the four gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke & John.



The five golden rings recalled the Torah or Law, the first five books of the Old Testament.



The six geese a-laying stood for the six days of creation.



Seven swans a-swimming represented the sevenfold gifts of the Holy Spirit-Prophesy, Serving, Teaching, Exhortation, Contribution, Leadership, and Mercy.



The eight maids a-milking were the eight beatitudes.



Nine ladies dancing were the nine fruits of the Holy Spirit - Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self Control.



The ten lords a-leaping were the ten commandments.



The eleven pipers piping stood for the eleven faithful disciples.



The twelve drummers drumming symbolized the twelve points of belief in the Apostles' Creed.

So that's your history for today. May God grant you peace and happiness throughout this CHRISTmas Season.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

stump66

I AM SOOOOOO GLAD Y'All  FEEL THE SAME!!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND YOURS THIS CHRISTMAS SEASON!!!!

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS A WIN OVER THE PATS!!
GO BUCS!!!!!!!!
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

sct450

             


                  MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
04 YFZ450
GO NOLES
GO PHINS

stump66

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com