TV Stations at the Yucapan This Weekend

Started by Shotgun, December 15, 2005, 05:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shotgun

Warning people, I heard through the grapevine that all the local TV stations are going to be at the Yucapan this weekend to film what goes on out there. People are complaining. I'm sure the police will be there too.

Dr.Dirt

Thats just stupid. I hope that it rains really bad or something so they can't go out there. I don't know how well people will take to being filmed while riding.

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on December 15, 2005, 06:47:38 PM
Thats just stupid. I hope that it rains really bad or something so they can't go out there. I don't know how well people will take to being filmed while riding.

They will take to it great, think they are on ESPN and be crazy and stupid and enforce the point of why the media is out there.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com