Happy Birthday Peanut!

Started by kawGIRL, December 15, 2005, 01:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawGIRL

Hope you have a GREAT Day  ;)
Did you get any good presents yet?
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Da_Mtg_Man

Happy birthday dude. I can't believe you are 7yrs old already.You are my little man.  :ThumbsUp.gif
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

klutchbuster400


Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Mrs.Nightbreed


renmus


peanut

Thanks everyone. Guess what my dad told me. He said that since my sisiter hardly ever goes riding with us that I can have the Foreman. We're hoping that it's back together this week. Watch out, cuz I will be unstopable in the mud.  >:D
1986 Suzuki Samurai

klutchbuster400

Quote from: peanut on December 15, 2005, 08:25:22 PM
Thanks everyone. Guess what my dad told me. He said that since my sisiter hardly ever goes riding with us that I can have the Foreman. We're hoping that it's back together this week. Watch out, cuz I will be unstopable in the mud.  >:D
ill challenge ya on the next ride >:D by then i should have a better quad.
congrats on the foreman, that thing looks like a monster.

eric


Ms.Mud

Quote from: peanut on December 15, 2005, 08:25:22 PM
Thanks everyone. Guess what my dad told me. He said that since my sisiter hardly ever goes riding with us that I can have the Foreman. We're hoping that it's back together this week. Watch out, cuz I will be unstopable in the mud.  >:D
sha right... over my dead body!! your 7, sorry babe, its still mine! oh and dad, if your gonna post under peanuts name, try to make it look atleast CLOSE to a 7yr olds grammar! :P :P
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Ms.Mud on December 20, 2005, 08:06:13 PM
Quote from: peanut on December 15, 2005, 08:25:22 PM
Thanks everyone. Guess what my dad told me. He said that since my sisiter hardly ever goes riding with us that I can have the Foreman. We're hoping that it's back together this week. Watch out, cuz I will be unstopable in the mud.  >:D
sha right... over my dead body!! your 7, sorry babe, its still mine! oh and dad, if your gonna post under peanuts name, try to make it look atleast CLOSE to a 7yr olds grammar! :P :P
i thought he did a good job >:D

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Ms.Mud on December 20, 2005, 08:06:13 PM
Quote from: peanut on December 15, 2005, 08:25:22 PM
Thanks everyone. Guess what my dad told me. He said that since my sisiter hardly ever goes riding with us that I can have the Foreman. We're hoping that it's back together this week. Watch out, cuz I will be unstopable in the mud.  >:D
sha right... over my dead body!! your 7, sorry babe, its still mine! oh and dad, if your gonna post under peanuts name, try to make it look atleast CLOSE to a 7yr olds grammar! :P :P

I didn't type that. I'll tell you this, It took him 5 minutes to finish it.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Ms.Mud

sure, thats not what you said the kitchen the othernight... when i brought up
the subject! so , :P and  ::)to your last comment
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com