My early x-mas gift

Started by rubicon500kid, December 14, 2005, 08:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubicon500kid


Ok now that  I am  moving up to a biger sport atv and will start racing soon my mom got me all new gear for x-mas it came a lil early btw she could not afford the best stuff
so here it is
Also I love it I just got to get used to the boots 
and all the stuff  was only 250$$$$












[attachment deleted by admin]
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

o4250

Looks good, as long as you have a good helmet, and maybe boots, It doesn't really matter if its the good stuff. ;D

rubicon500kid




thanx here are the boots and helmet
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

TRX450R_Racer

That's awesome! Glad to see all the safety gear. You have on GREAT mom. It would look even better if you weren't standing sideways.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Ida_Mann

awesome dude,,,now, drink yer V8 and all will be better.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

rubicon500kid

lol thanks i like it and for only 250 i got every thing i think its a good deal
when my mom has more $$$$$$$ she is buying 2 more set's of gear for her and my lil sis
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

dreth

we dont care what it cost! we just want you to wear it everytime you ride ;)

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

gery350

dude thats awesome and you have a great mom.
that gear is sweet. congrats and enjoy.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

rubicon500kid

gerrr now she is wraping it all up and puting it under the tree saysing i cant use it till x-mas
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

rubicon500kid

but im buying my self my own gift on sat ill post pics then  ;D ;D ;D
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Glad to see you have good riding gear looks good. Now go ride.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

T2

Looking good, even though its not the most expensive gear its something. I wish my mom bought me motorcross stuff when I was younger. I guess thats why I spend so much money on the sport  now. ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

kawGIRL

FYI Everybody.... There is a place in Jupiter just west of I-95 & the Turnpike thats a mail order place....BUT you can walk in and get last years stuff 1/2 price or more ;)  http://www.mxsouth.com/  We both bought our boots and our chest protectors there saved a bunch of $$
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

bluesman

kid you did get the best stuff~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!
 








                         YOUR MOMS LOVE!!!!!!!!!!

rubicon500kid

yea lol im going to get her sum thing but i dont know yet
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

svtbolt04

Cool stuff man, Maybe Ill see you on the tracks sometime.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

T2slil'sis

#18
Quote from: T2 on December 15, 2005, 09:15:46 AM
Looking good, even though its not the most expensive gear its something. I wish my mom bought me motorcross stuff when I was younger. I guess thats why I spend so much money on the sportĀ  now. ;D
Forget motorcross stuff, how about just something.  lol   ;)

P.S.  Gear looks GREAT!      8)
Ms.Ass :p

dynodon

Lookin GOOD, As Dreth said " Wear it everytime you ride".




          Also remember, Tis the season for giving; so get mom something she`ll enjoy also!!!! ;)


              P.S the price doesnt matter, your mom is concerned for your saftey!!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

sct450

it will work the same as more expense gear.  i think it's nice gear.

   can i borrow your mom? i need some new gear.
04 YFZ450
GO NOLES
GO PHINS

Agent

congrads man! thats nice looking stuff!
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com