Priceless

Started by CABLEGUY1, December 13, 2005, 05:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CABLEGUY1

Yellow and Red paint : $27.00                                                                                                              Six pack of lite beer : $5.50                                                                                                                You and your brother painting flames on your trailer to match your bike and thinking it looks cool.:PRICELESS.                                                                                   

[attachment deleted by admin]

Ida_Mann

that just aint right.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

CABLEGUY1

 ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Southern4x4

what happens if you get a new quad and sell that one?
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Ida_Mann

I think the red gas can really sets the mood for the entire motif.

(he says with pinkie held high in the air)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Honda328i

Goodness gracious great balls of fire  :o
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

sct450

6 pack? that looked like a 12 pack or maybe even 20 pack job to me.
04 YFZ450
GO NOLES
GO PHINS

dreth


CABLEGUY1

#8
Quote from: dreth on December 13, 2005, 06:50:37 PM
i like it ;D
Thanks Dreth, it was one of those spur of the moment ideas. I think I'm going to add some fire trails going down the side. If it looks bad I still have more yellow left to cover it all up.

Da_Mtg_Man

I also think it looks great. Good job Keith.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

renmus

I think it looks fun.  Now do the van.

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

gery350

i guess i'm a dork. i think it looks cool.
besides the flames makes it go faster. ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Joedirt

YEAHH I like it....and I do believe the flames make you go faster....very cool...I had flames on my Utility but all the water I go through put them out.
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

It means more when you do it your self. Plus its one of a kind.
If you like it thats all that matters. 8)
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

klutchbuster400

you might be a redneck if your trailer and off road vehicle match :D :P

i like it, looks cool.

dynodon

Hey , I think it looks good Kieth!, By the way I like the Quad too!!! :bow.gif
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Jellie400

not a bad job homer, the trailer is probably faster than the bike now, i like the idea of painting the van the same color, anyways nice job, i hope you get it ready for my new Rappy, its gonna need alot more than a matching trailer to keep up with me now. lol

T2slil'sis

Ms.Ass :p

RaptorTom

Looks good Keith..How about painting the motor home to match.
For Sale
2002 Blaster
2003 TTR125
1999 PW80

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com