Seminole Sat Dec 17th

Started by backinsaddle, December 13, 2005, 09:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

backinsaddle

Anyone going?  I'm on vacation starting Saturday for 2 weeks, and I'm thinking I want to start it right.

dreth

i would love to but i will be over in the pan handle at a wedding ???

bulldogfallon

I should be there bright and early with my son...


Hey Dreth-----Thanks for all of the help last week with my 06 450R...it is very much appreciated.

Hope to see you at the track soon...

klutchbuster400

if my dad lets me go with my friend ill be their.

dreth

Quote from: bulldogfallon on December 14, 2005, 06:41:26 PM
I should be there bright and early with my son...


Hey Dreth-----Thanks for all of the help last week with my 06 450R...it is very much appreciated.

Hope to see you at the track soon...

no problem my friend! you can bet you will see me down there again ;)

450R_Matt

Me too.... As soon as I get my chit fixed
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

LTR450 994

ill be there with my daughter bright n early also ;D

klutchbuster400

oh well, since their is going to be a race the next day its prob. gonna get PACKED. someone of my experience on track should wait till it calms down. my friends goin on his yfz though.

backinsaddle

I went to the Seminole web site.  I don't see anything about a race this weekend???  They show the next race in January

klutchbuster400

D@MN!!!!!! i coulda swore i saw it say their was a race i coulda been their now meetin ya'll :'(

LTR450 994

u should have gone, nice weather and a nice turn out with quads

klutchbuster400

i think im going during the week.