Sport ATV Ride

Started by USA450R, December 13, 2005, 01:29:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

USA450R

Anybody want to ride Big Scrub or somewhere close to Big Scrub Sat am (dec 17th)? I would rather not ride alone :(, but will if I need to  ;D......................I will be driving down Sat am from Jax, so not that early.

Let me know,

Matt
2007 Honda TRX450ER

2007 - Engine by ATP // Port // Valve work // CRF 450 Exhaust valve // Top End work // Pro Design Intake w/K&N // Stage 2 cam // 14:1 ATP Piston // Rossier // Pro Taper // Nerfs

A-Arms, Suspension, MXR6s next

svtbolt04

Wish I could go but I have a christmas party that day at 5pm and I live in naples. Maybe another time.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

cubnfrank

I'd go but it's to close to Xmas. I was there last week and there were still alot of hunters. They were alittle pissed off when we came up up on em. I'd like to go back after hunting season is over.
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

USA450R

May go to Waldo instead :-\.............Not sure it I want to be out in the woods with hunters...................
2007 Honda TRX450ER

2007 - Engine by ATP // Port // Valve work // CRF 450 Exhaust valve // Top End work // Pro Design Intake w/K&N // Stage 2 cam // 14:1 ATP Piston // Rossier // Pro Taper // Nerfs

A-Arms, Suspension, MXR6s next

Mrs.Nightbreed

Waldo is having an FTR race on Sunday. It will be packed for practice on Saturday. My husband and crew will be there  :)

Hollywood

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on December 13, 2005, 03:12:12 AM
Waldo is having an FTR race on Sunday. It will be packed for practice on Saturday. My husband and crew will be thereĀ  :)

I will be too. Finally get a chance to ride with you guys again...been a while. :)
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

mid keneval

#6
Rember it is not a good idea to ride alone .  :o

jdfowl

If you want to go on Sunday the 18th instead (and you read the board in time), I'll go.

Josh

Im@cracker

There will be four of us going to Big Scrub Sat Morning. 352-267-6919. Look for 3 Raptor 700R's and a yellow 3 wheeler
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]