Christmas vacations

Started by Honda250ex, December 11, 2005, 09:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honda250ex

Any body going on a vacation or out of town for Christmas!! ;D

                                        I am 8) 8) 8)
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

o4250

I'm very happy for you. Thanks for letting us know, I'm sure everyone was wondering if 250ex was leaving town for the hollidays. ;D

klutchbuster400

Quote from: o4250 on December 11, 2005, 10:03:08 PM
I'm very happy for you. Thanks for letting us know, I'm sure everyone was wondering if 250ex was leaving town for the hollidays. ;D
lmao, that was funny, couldnt help but laugh at that one.

The hyrbid kid

Quote from: klutchbuster350 on December 11, 2005, 10:04:19 PM
Quote from: o4250 on December 11, 2005, 10:03:08 PM
I'm very happy for you. Thanks for letting us know, I'm sure everyone was wondering if 250ex was leaving town for the hollidays. ;D
lmao, that was funny, couldnt help but laugh at that one.

Me too..
i got quit a laugh out of it.
and 04250 has a good peice of advice in his sig..
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

The hyrbid kid

hey what about raptor700r..
youll are cussin's what is he doing??

just wondering because we care so much..
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

2006YFZ450

Quote from: WALSH450R on December 12, 2005, 02:41:02 AM
hey what about raptor700r..
youll are cussin's what is he doing??

just wondering because we care so much..

Yea im leaving the US and going snowboarding in Europe 8)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: Raptor700R on December 12, 2005, 05:48:16 AM
Quote from: WALSH450R on December 12, 2005, 02:41:02 AM
hey what about raptor700r..
youll are cussin's what is he doing??

just wondering because we care so much..

Yea im leaving the US and going snowboarding in Europe 8)
Flippin Sweet!!!  8) 8) 8) I hope you get a new quad when you go there. Are you gonna get one for Christmas? My dad said I can't get one but my friend Jim is gonna get a KFX400 for Cristmas and I said come on Jimmy, tell your dad to buy me one lol and he said No, my dad is a big meany fat head so I cant. I wish I had a Warrior.... :-\

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Anoriginal

European snowboarding is so overrated. China is much better.

Honda250ex

             I am leaving to Europe also with Raptor700R




                             CAN YOU SAY EURO TRIP
                         ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: Honda250ex on December 13, 2005, 06:27:21 PM
             I am leaving to Europe also with Raptor700R




                             CAN YOU SAY EURO TRIP
                         ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Yeah, its gonna be like the part in the movie where they go to the nude beach and there are alot of naked old men.

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

wheelie_boy

Quote from: Honda250ex on December 13, 2005, 06:27:21 PM
             I am leaving to Europe also with Raptor700R




                             CAN YOU SAY EURO TRIP
                         ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You wish

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on December 13, 2005, 06:37:33 PM
Quote from: Honda250ex on December 13, 2005, 06:27:21 PM
             I am leaving to Europe also with Raptor700R




                             CAN YOU SAY EURO TRIP
                         ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Yeah, its gonna be like the part in the movie where they go to the nude beach and there are alot of naked old men.

exactly

and about the topic im heading to North Carolina! i cant wait to ride in the freezing weather, with my yoshi 8)
05 kx 250f

Honda250ex

Were leaving on the 15th and coming on the 30th :P
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

klutchbuster400

im departing for my bed the 16th and waking up around the 22nd.

svtbolt04

Im staying here. Much cheaper and I can ride my quad  catching sweet air time while you kiddies are on the bunnie slope.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: wheelie_boy on December 13, 2005, 06:57:28 PM
Quote from: Honda250ex on December 13, 2005, 06:27:21 PM
             I am leaving to Europe also with Raptor700R




                             CAN YOU SAY EURO TRIP
                         ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You wish

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on December 13, 2005, 06:37:33 PM
Quote from: Honda250ex on December 13, 2005, 06:27:21 PM
             I am leaving to Europe also with Raptor700R




                             CAN YOU SAY EURO TRIP
                         ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Yeah, its gonna be like the part in the movie where they go to the nude beach and there are alot of naked old men.

exactly

and about the topic im heading to North Carolina! i cant wait to ride in the freezing weather, with my yoshi 8)
what part of nc you going to greg,i went to maggy valley a few years back and hope on takin the z >:D back their to ride in the snow. lol

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com