Camping @ the Scrub on New Years Eve so lets have some fun and ride.

Started by T2, December 12, 2005, 12:34:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Ida_Mann on December 23, 2005, 02:32:21 PM
I'll have one available,,,,just don't mind the little camera lens in the corner  :-[

Id@

don't worry Ida. ill give it a little show;) lol
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Ida_Mann

don't worry, I'll turn it off before you get in,,,,wouldn't want to hurt the equipment ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Agent

2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

T2

Alright can we please get a head count and see how many people are actually are going to camp at the Scrub.

Because I want to ride and party all day and night ;D, the only problem is I would like to get a shower somewhere, and I think Hollywood has me covered with that.

Alright this is next week so lets start counting and get an update.  ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Agent

Me and the girlfriend are most definately in. And with my fabulous gift to her of a phenominal digital camera, we should have plenty of pictures! I've got the wood cut and ready, and I need to grab some brats and buns and stuff... weather is looking perfect, and I got some new mantle covers for the latern. Its gonna roccccccckkkk!!!!!!! I'm gonna bring a little rum and vodka, and a case of bud light. We should be covered! You guys are camping I hope! I am planning on getting there friday mid day, or late friday night.
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

you guys know where I will be,,,and I'll be getting there probably Thursday.

not like I have anything else to do ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Agent

oils changed! I'm ready! castrol high performance in the tank! I think I am going to have to pm you all my number, because I'm not sure who is gonna get there first..
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Agent

2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

T2slil'sis

Quote from: Ida_Mann on December 23, 2005, 02:32:21 PM
I'll have one available,,,,just don't mind the little camera lens in the corner  :-[

Id@

Not at all.  I might even pose for ya!   ;)
Ms.Ass :p

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

T2slil'sis

Ms.Ass :p

Agent

No ones changing their mind right? weathers gonna be great! I've got the part I needed to fix my savage, so I'm gonna bring that too!
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

GreggT

We're planning on getting there Friday afternoon, but we're gonna go straight to Ida's. Someone let us know what time we can all meet up at Scrub Saturday morning. I think Hollywood and his clan will be coming with us also.
'04 Z400 LE  ATP'd.
'03 250EX, Pc T-4 pipe, Dynojet jet kit,
K&N filter, DG nerfs & bumper, Shredders front & rear
?? Warrior, K&N filter, Mikuni carb, WB pipe, polished nerfs/grab bar/bumper

450R_Matt

I'm going to try and make this group ride with my family. I just have to see if my kids are over there colds by thursday. I will be heading up their on Friday afternoon with my 32' RV and trailer full of quads. If anyone thats is going to be at scrub camp ground early and could save me a spot that is as close to level as possible that would be cool. Let me know. Might be a hot shower for you.    ;)   
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

T2  do a roll call and you can Mod it as the week goes.. ;)

1broken250r is in with the family.... ;)

Tent camping is going to be real cold I think.
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Agent

yeah I know, I've got lots of blankets!

how long will it take me to get to the campground from the Tampa area?
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Agent on December 27, 2005, 11:15:29 PM
yeah I know, I've got lots of blankets!

how long will it take me to get to the campground from the Tampa area?

2 1/2 hrs
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

GSXR1000

Quote from: 1fast250r on December 27, 2005, 08:45:03 PM
I'm going to try and make this group ride with my family. I just have to see if my kids are over there colds by thursday. I will be heading up their on Friday afternoon with my 32' RV and trailer full of quads. If anyone thats is going to be at scrub camp ground early and could save me a spot that is as close to level as possible that would be cool. Let me know. Might be a hot shower for you.    ;)   

we will be there on Thurs. with are RV we will try to save you a spot if you like. we have to save on for are friends let me know and I will hold one for ya.

Agent

2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

Agent

Quote from: Agent on December 28, 2005, 02:01:44 AM
How am I going to recognize everyone when I get up there?

could you try to save some space for me to put up a tent and park near?
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

dreth

that place is gonna be packed so someone will need to save alot of space for everyone else that cant get there till saturday morning.

i think i will have 4 trucks with trailors and 8 quads

myself
my dad
my wife
boots
Lil D 400
big D
THEIR BOSS
their buddy

KEEP IN MIND THAT IF THERE IS NO SPACE LEFT WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO STAY ON THE POWER LINES AND CAMP! they dont allow that.

Ida_Mann

Quote from: dreth on December 28, 2005, 12:17:01 PM
that place is gonna be packed so someone will need to save alot of space for everyone else that cant get there till saturday morning.

i think i will have 4 trucks with trailors and 8 quads

myself
my dad
my wife
boots
Lil D 400
big D
THEIR BOSS
their buddy

KEEP IN MIND THAT IF THERE IS NO SPACE LEFT WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO STAY ON THE POWER LINES AND CAMP! they dont allow that.

Those that might need extra camping space, talk to me.

and yeah, there are freeze warnings out for the weekend up there,,,,,you guys in tents might be a bit nipply in the morning.

It's my plan to be up there sometime Friday,,,probably morning.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com