Camping @ the Scrub on New Years Eve so lets have some fun and ride.

Started by T2, December 11, 2005, 07:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ride1Rob

Quote from: Patricia Pearce on December 16, 2005, 08:15:17 PM
Don't forget  L-CROSS EXTREME EVENT'S NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY!!!!!!

Adult's only,, 18yrs. and older only. Gates open Dec 30th at 9:00am and close Jan 1st at dark. All three days only $30.00. Includes camping,  live music,  all the Red Neck games for cash and prizes.  You can ride all day and night if you behave. We have scheduled trail rides that take you all over in the wilderness not just a mud hole!  Yes,  there will be fire works when the
ball drops and we ring in the New Year!! Don't miss this Extreme Event!!

Thanks,

Patti Pearce


It's not polite to highjack someone else's thread. Exspecially when it's to persuade peeps from one gathering to yours.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

LT-R450ApK

Ill be stayin in my Camper out at elite maybe ill stop by fir the night time Activitys ;D
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Agent

sweet!

T2 or T2's sis: Is there a way one of you two could pm me a cell number or something so I can give you a call when I'm close? Whats the best place to get directions for the scrub? Anyway I can mapquest it? Thanks!
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

T2

Quote from: Agent on December 18, 2005, 11:13:27 AM
sweet!

T2 or T2's sis: Is there a way one of you two could pm me a cell number or something so I can give you a call when I'm close? Whats the best place to get directions for the scrub? Anyway I can mapquest it? Thanks!

Agent I will send you a pm. ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Agent

2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

Im@cracker

Sounds like fun! I will most likely be out there Sat and Sun.
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

Agent

Great!!!!! Do you want to meet up with us or do you have your own thing going on?
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

Hollywood

When is everyone arriving? I'll probably be there early Saturday morning and stay till Monday. I wonder how packed the camp will be maybe whoever is the first one there can try to save a few spots so we can all camp in the same area..
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

GreggT

Me, wife and son are in...but we booked a hotel room nearby. We'll be there late Friday.
'04 Z400 LE  ATP'd.
'03 250EX, Pc T-4 pipe, Dynojet jet kit,
K&N filter, DG nerfs & bumper, Shredders front & rear
?? Warrior, K&N filter, Mikuni carb, WB pipe, polished nerfs/grab bar/bumper

Im@cracker

Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

Agent

Quote from: Hollywood on December 20, 2005, 01:55:28 PM
When is everyone arriving? I'll probably be there early Saturday morning and stay till Monday. I wonder how packed the camp will be maybe whoever is the first one there can try to save a few spots so we can all camp in the same area..

I personally think it would be far more fun for us all to camp in the same area.. I am thinking I can head up there friday morning also.. But it would be great if T2 could go up also...
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

Hollywood

We're also going to stay at the hotel with Gregg T so we'll be there late Friday as well. I don't mind the camping much but being there fore 3 days a nice hot shower will be worth it.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Agent

2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

T2

Hollywood har far is the hotol from the Scrub, and how much is it? I did plan on camping out if I dont camp out I might stay at the hotol. If I dont stay at the hotol, mabe I can swing by and take a shower there, let me know thanks Tony.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Hollywood

Hotel is about 20 min. or so from Scrubb just straight down 40 into Ocala. I believe it is 59 or 69 a night...pm Gregg T he'll know for sure.  No problem on the shower man your welcome to it if you want.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

VForcedave

Vforcedave is out. Did a high side on Sunday and busted up a couple ribs. Its hard to laugh, sneeze, breath hard or sleep. Im on the IR for a while. 
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

GreggT

Tony,
The Holiday Inn is about 20-30 minutes from Scrub. It's 89 per night (sorry Steve, special New years eve rates). I'm sure between my room and Hollywood's you can pop in for a warm shower anytime.
'04 Z400 LE  ATP'd.
'03 250EX, Pc T-4 pipe, Dynojet jet kit,
K&N filter, DG nerfs & bumper, Shredders front & rear
?? Warrior, K&N filter, Mikuni carb, WB pipe, polished nerfs/grab bar/bumper

dreth

Quote from: VForcedave on December 21, 2005, 04:09:32 PM
Vforcedave is out. Did a high side on Sunday and busted up a couple ribs. Its hard to laugh, sneeze, breath hard or sleep. Im on the IR for a while. 

sorry to hear that :( get better soon and MERRY CHRISTmas to ya ;)

T2

Quote from: GreggT on December 21, 2005, 05:05:35 PM
Tony,
The Holiday Inn is about 20-30 minutes from Scrub. It's 89 per night (sorry Steve, special New years eve rates). I'm sure between my room and Hollywood's you can pop in for a warm shower anytime.

Thanks GreggT for the offer on the shower, I might take you guys up on the offer.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Hollywood

Quote from: GreggT on December 21, 2005, 05:05:35 PM
It's 89 per night (sorry Steve, special New years eve rates).

Figures! lol Still worth it even if just not to hear any complaining from the better half. ;)
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

qt314nfla

Quote from: T2 on December 21, 2005, 08:07:43 AM
If I dont stay at the hotol, mabe I can swing by and take a shower there, let me know thanks Tony.

Hey Tony I've got your shower down in Okechobee at l-cross! ;) ;D :o

Agent

2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

T2slil'sis

Ant, you thought I was going to stay out there without a shower?!  Are you crazy?!   :o  I mean, I don't mind becoming one with nature and sleeping in a tent, but to not shower.   ???   
Ms.Ass :p

Ida_Mann

I'll have one available,,,,just don't mind the little camera lens in the corner  :-[

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dreth

looks like alot more sissies are coming out of the wood work :D thats what im saying! all that dust and no shower :cursing.gif

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com