Camping @ the Scrub on New Years Eve so lets have some fun and ride.

Started by T2, December 12, 2005, 12:34:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T2

Well it sounds like for sure plans, So lets get a head count and see how many people are going.

So Far
Myself
Son
Sister
Agent
Hollywood
VforceDave
Ride1Rob if bike is done but not staying the nite.
Ida-man mabe



allright lets get more peps out there I might get there on Fri so I can save some spots.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

atvtrailer

I may be able to go for the day, what day would the main ride be on?  I dont think that my mom would let me stay the night, so id just have to go for the day and leave before it gets dark.
05 450r #13B

Ida_Mann

Quote from: T2 on December 12, 2005, 02:59:47 AM
Quote from: T2slil'sis on December 12, 2005, 02:34:16 AM
I am in!  I don't think I could ask for more. Quads, guys and some Captin!!!    ;)   LOL

I dont know what you are talking about guys for you will be camping with me, your off limits. :P


ahem, I'll try to be there  :N

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Agent

woooo 15!!! this is going to freaking rock! I have been wanting to mean Id@ m@n and dreth for a while, this should be great!
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

Mars

Get there early. I was there last year. I can't make it this year.
FYI.
It was a madhouse. We pulled in Friday afternoon thinking no one would be there, boy I was wrong.
04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.

Agent

who here is going to camp on friday also? I'm not positive I can get there friday... I am positive however, that as soon as I get off work on friday, I can head out there, and I would assume make it there before 10 at night...
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

T2

I can get there earlly on fri, I have the day off I just need to find a way to  block off some camp sites.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Ride1Rob

I have a question pertaining to the ride. What type of ride is this going to be? Nice and slow scenery type or blistering and blurry type?   :-\
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Ride1Rob on December 15, 2005, 02:19:02 PM
I have a question pertaining to the ride. What type of ride is this going to be? Nice and slow scenery type or blistering and blurry type?   :-\

I would think that the "blistering and blurry" part would come after the drinking starts.

;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

T2

Rob it can be what ever you want it to be. We are going to be there for the whole weekend so diffirent groups can go out and ride. There can be speed riding, scenic riding, in between riding. You deceide. ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Ride1Rob

Well you know what kind of riding I want... "If it's gonna be slow.... NO!!!"
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Agent

I'll prolly take a few slow rides with my girlfriend on the back, and most of the time, I'll be going as fast as my vision allows me...
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

dreth

IM OUT! Ill ride for the day and then its off to the house for a nice soft pillow topped  mattress, climate controlled environment and quad safety.

So to answer your question Rob.....................................Im riding as fast as i can safely walk away from ;)

T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

dreth

if we can stay at idas cabin and ride his trails then im in! but there will be no tent camping in my future ;)

qt314nfla

Dreth ya big wus! 

Agent, I thought you use to have a wolverine.  If I'm wrong correct me.  If you've sold it why didn't you tell me?  I want another one. 

I'm sorry I'm going to miss you all on this one.  I like the group heading out there.  I hope we can get another ride together that I can meet up w/ y'all on.

T2

Quote from: QT314Nfla on December 16, 2005, 08:13:46 AM
Dreth ya big wus! 







Thank You QT, My thoughts exactly, there is nothing wronge with tent camping if you have alot of people going with you to share the fun. So with that being said whos in for the Scrub with tent camping and whos not.You  know what I really dont care anymore I'm going to be there regaurdless who shows up, I'm going to have a good time, so no cry babies :'(. repley
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Agent

no wolverine here...

t2, you drink?

Have any fireworks? we should probably get some...
and yes, i'm there... rain or shine.
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

dreth

Quote from: T2 on December 16, 2005, 12:12:19 PM
Quote from: QT314Nfla on December 16, 2005, 08:13:46 AM
Dreth ya big wus! 







Thank You QT, My thoughts exactly, there is nothing wronge with tent camping if you have alot of people going with you to share the fun. So with that being said whos in for the Scrub with tent camping and whos not.You  know what I really dont care anymore I'm going to be there regaurdless who shows up, I'm going to have a good time, so no cry babies :'(. repley



talk about throwing a friend under the bus :'( what did i do to you that would make me deserve that kinda verbal attack :dunno.gif i have always supported you and been there for you and just because i dont want to sleep on the hard cold ground with no hot shower im a cry baby.................

























































































Your right :lecture.gif i am a crybaby :'( !!!!! either way you still love me :groupies.gif :Hug.gif

Ida_Mann

hehehe dreth, Tony and I won't mention a certain someone who wanted to turn around and go home because of the rain in GA.

or what happened......














behind the wall.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dreth

i cried like a baby the whole durhamtown trip :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( im still whineing about that trip ;D

Moose

Ah, a little Ga. clay is good for you.  ;D



I guess a lot of it might be another story.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

T2

Your right Dreth, I still Love you, sorry about throwing under the bus, I was just venting off,  :-* Ok now lets ride.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Agent

2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

T2slil'sis

#49
Quote from: Ida_Mann on December 15, 2005, 12:24:32 AM
Quote from: T2 on December 12, 2005, 02:59:47 AM
Quote from: T2slil'sis on December 12, 2005, 02:34:16 AM
I am in!  I don't think I could ask for more. Quads, guys and some Captin!!!    ;)   LOL

I dont know what you are talking about guys for you will be camping with me, your off limits. :P



ahem, I'll try to be there  :N

Id@
Hope to see ya there   ;)
Ms.Ass :p

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com