We have space! (Grown up Christmas present)

Started by Mrs.Nightbreed, December 11, 2005, 05:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs.Nightbreed

We finally traded that big ugly F150 in!

2000 Dodge Durango:



V8 Magnum! Towing package included:


Leather and power everything:


and the BEST part: 3 ROWS! WOO HOO! Each kid has their own space!
(any of you that have seen us pile in that S-10 know where I am coming from)

and of course....its been christened

klutchbuster400

lmao i thought the license plat was a tv when i saw it lol, nice lookin truck their.

Nightbreed

It is a tv, its where the tag is supposed to be, for when the kids are too dirty to ride inside the truck. We can strap them on the trailor and they will have somthing to do.  ;) ;D
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Nightbreed on December 11, 2005, 06:05:43 PM
It is a tv, its where the tag is supposed to be, for when the kids are too dirty to ride inside the truck. We can strap them on the trailor and they will have somthing to do.  ;) ;D
awesome optical illusion then ;) gonna be some happy kids, they get to ride on the quads the way home, and watch tv at the same time lol.

LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

ATPShaun94

Yay, more space. My seprate row of seats keeps trent my little brother from bothering me the whole ride to wherever where going ;D ;D.It also keeps him from making me mad :gr . all hail the new truck :bow.gif :bow.gif :bow.gif
The DODGE DURANGO or as my dad (Nightbread) calls it the DODGE DINGO, the best ever because of the space

Hollywood

Congrats Guys...that will be much nicer on the long trips!
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

qt314nfla

Mike and Melissa congratulations!  I have watched you guys all pile in.  That time I met y'all and LMK I thought the little truck was a clown car.  People just kept getting out and for the life of me I couldn't figure out how y'all squeezed into the sardine can.

Y'all will be so much more happy!  I wish you many years w/ that nice looking car and let's all hope for no problems.  I know that's what I hope for out of mine.  I hope the payments aren't killing you.  I made the first payment on my truck and did so w/ a smile.  Hope you have the same experience.

Are we going to see it at l-cross for New Years?!!!! You have to go!!!!

Flea_Jumper

 ;DCongrats guys.  Those kids arent getting any smaller.  LOL

T2

Congrats guys looks like santa came early, and left you with a new payment book ;D. The kids should like that a lot better than the truck, I know I would.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

mrs.gmann

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on December 11, 2005, 05:56:59 PM
We finally traded that big ugly F150 in!

2000 Dodge Durango:



V8 Magnum! Towing package included:


Leather and power everything:


and the BEST part: 3 ROWS! WOO HOO! Each kid has their own space!
(any of you that have seen us pile in that S-10 know where I am coming from)

and of course....its been christened


Very Nice! Congrats to all of you! Its been along time coming, and we also saw the need. And Shaun, all the "Brotherly Love" we know you and Trent have for each other only goes so far, but you being the oldest it is also your responsiblity to help take care of it, No drinks, no food, and whatever else your Mom & Dad say! Again, Congradulations to all of you!!

Exmx54

You were in definete need for some more room! I definetly like it a lot, I bet it's nice not having to squeeze in a single cab anymore!

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

trx#9

 :bow.gif :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :drive.gif  sweet!!!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

bluesman

LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAVE MORE ROOM FOR MORE KIDS!!!!!

                 
                     HE HE HE

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: bluesman on December 12, 2005, 06:43:24 PM
LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAVE MORE ROOM FOR MORE KIDS!!!!!

                 
                     HE HE HE

That is the funniest thing I have heard in a LONG time!



Thank goodness I am DONE with all that mess.....2 is scary enough  :o

felix_z-4


Chuck_Norris


gery350

awesome. its a great feeling when you get a new car.
congrats.
my teenage nephew has one and he calls it a "dur-bango"
kids these days.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Albright335

Very Cool....Congrats on the new ride!!!!!!!!

Jen  ;)
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com