Chinese Quads

Started by flmedic911, December 11, 2005, 05:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flmedic911

 ;D

Hello all:

Who works on these Chinese quads.  (Honda Knockoffs)...reason I'm asking...no mine does not need to be worked on..it runs great!!!  But Im trying to find out what aftermarket parts I can use...like wheelspacers, suspension parts,etc.  Would like to do some upgrades.

Any help you can give me would be great!!!!!!!

I have a 200cc JetMoto for my wife...dont care what people say...pretty reliable quad.  for the money...in case anyone was thinking of getting one to play with.

Thanks!!!!!!!!1

FLMEDIC911 ::) ;)

flmedic911

BUMP!  SOmeone has to have some info for me,,,PLEASE! ;D ;D ;D ;D

bbf

i had a store and sold these quads and i have a lot of hp parts and engines that i am looking to sell

flmedic911

bbf:

What do you have...and prices.

FLMEDIC911 ;D

bbf


Teej

Search for Jetmoto's web site. I just read that they are getting ready to release some after market upgrade parts for their bikes. Suspension, exhaust, etc.

Teej6
Kawasaki 400 4x4 Prarie, Mine
Polaris 330 Trailboss, Wife's
Honda 250 Recon, Daughters
Kazuma 110 Falcon Mkll, Sons