Yucapan

Started by Dr.Dirt, September 14, 2005, 08:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Dirt

I would go if my blaster could make it. I was just out at Durden today and saw a couple of Dirt bikes out there. We have a group ride in the Yucapan coming up so check it out in the Group Rides & Events section.

akasal23

can i go with u? i dont have a trailer though so i'll have to borrow your's


Dr.Dirt

Quote from: akasal23 on October 27, 2005, 07:59:27 PM
can i go with u? i dont have a trailer though so i'll have to borrow your's



I don't have a trailer. I use my van.

Barcusfoto

any chance of someone giving me directions to this place from Venice, you can e-mail me at Barcusfoto@comcast.net  Thanks

mikeE36

Quote from: Barcusfoto on November 08, 2005, 09:19:42 PM
any chance of someone giving me directions to this place from Venice, you can e-mail me at Barcusfoto@comcast.net  Thanks

same here. i forgot how to get there. michaelstevenhein@yahoo.com

MIKE D

Its drying out fast ,should be perfect for sport bikes next weekend.
MIKE
03 honda rincon 650 4x4
98 foreman 450 es 4x4
05 yamaha fx cruiser HO waverunner

2Raptors

Quote from: MIKE D on November 12, 2005, 11:49:17 PM
Its drying out fast ,should be perfect for sport bikes next weekend.
MIKE
I hope you're right...I think I'll make the trip this weekend.

Prairie700*4x4

Where is the Yucapan?  is it in the Cape?  I live in Lehigh and all of the trails out here are getting kind of old. :N

Dr.Dirt

Yes, it's in the Northern part of Cape Coral off of Burnt Store Road.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com