WHAT DOES EVERY ONY DO FOR WORK

Started by inked4life87, October 25, 2004, 10:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ace5180

03 ds 650 baja,procircut t-4 pipe

Thrasher

computer network/desktop/hardware/software support for a local childrens hospital, 2500+ computers +9 clinics statewide.
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

kawGIRL

Me: Graphic Illustrator for a Oceanography Environmental Consultant Company 18 + years
www.conshelf.com

Jeff: Maintenance Supervisor for a Oceanfront Condo 15 + Years
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

innocent_bystander

Im a Civil Servent, which means, I don't have to work...I got a Union.
Life is all about @$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one.

Honda328i

I'm an electrical engineer designing these big machines for aircraft ground support.  Clockwise from top left, aircraft deicer, cargo loader, Halvorsen military loader in Iraq, Rampsnake bag loader.  The military loader can off-road too.   ;D  It's challenging work, but I have a blast.  --H
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

knucklehead

aerospace tech which means i build things that fly far and fast before they blow up .
85 lt250r quadracer

03 z400 with mods

Im not fat Im squeezable

EricZ123

I install Photo processing labs for Fuji Film..  and as a sideline i try to ride a heavy 2 wheeler in the sand  :o , i think the latter is the most work...   ;)
02 Polaris Sportsman 4x4
98 KX 250
00 Gulfstream palm breeze motorhome
03 Dodge Ram 1500
04 Jeep Liberty 4x4
92 Stumpknocker 16' CC
90 Chris Craft 18' Bowrider
89 Sea Ray 200 cuddy

96 warrior

i work for my dad work sometimes, they call me cheap labor ;D
96 (and a 98) warrior

Ida_Mann

general all around IT guy.

I deal with 270+ end-user's workstations, about 27 servers which include Lotus Domino(email) Active Directory, Oracle databases, and some phone system that runs on it's own server that I have yet to fully understand ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

QuoteService Advisor Mike Shad FORD Jacksonville
BigWorm3699 and I are pardners in Crime.

hey coolness,,,I know where to take my F-150 before the warranty expires in a couple thousand miles ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

northportpredator

automotive repair technician...... FORD SUCKS

GaryinSeffner

I work for an electrical supply company out of Tampa as a warehouse supervisor. We mostly do fasteners of all sorts and a big variety of "other" electrical supplies that most people wouldnt know about. I also attend college working on a  criminal justice degree and plan on being a cop.....dont hate me yet!!!
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

QuoteI work for an electrical supply company out of Tampa as a warehouse supervisor. We mostly do fasteners of all sorts and a big variety of "other" electrical supplies that most people wouldnt know about. I also attend college working on a  criminal justice degree and plan on being a cop.....dont hate me yet!!!

just don't say it's CES and we'll be cool ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

ish

i am a manager at bellsouth. working on the digital side of the house with all the multiplexers, switchs, atm switches, slc systems.
[url="//www.atvmiaxtreme.com"]www.ATVMiaXtreme.com[/url]
[url="http://img230.echo.cx/img230/4730/xtreme6bj.jpg"]http://img230.echo.cx/img230/4730/xtreme6bj.jpg[/url]

L.E._YFZ_2005

im a draftsman for my dads civil engeneering company
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

love_to_roost

I also do part-time nude male modeling for for high end womens adult magazine photo shoots
96 warrior alba graphics renthal bars piaa light kit     11 to 1wiseco piston titanium valves 450 high lift cam 36mm mukuni with twist ,dg pipe paddles and holeshots

Honda328i

QuoteI also do part-time nude male modeling for for high end womens adult magazine photo shoots

Hey man!!  Darryl, we didn't need to know that  :o !  But I know how much you like Martha Stewart's magazines.  ;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

robo02cop

04 Red and White Yamaha Banshee ~ Traded
04 Blue Yamaha R1
1984 Honda ATC 110 3 wheeler
1985 Honda ATC 125 4 wheeler

GaryinSeffner

hey Ida I dont work for CES, and I wouldnt but they do buy from our company alot. We sell to their locations all over the state. Just curious why you dislike them ? haha it doesnt make a difference to me b/c I dont work there but I am curious.....
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

Thrasher

QuoteI'm a sheriff's deputy!!!!

(cough, cough)
*puts his hands in his pockets and whistles a happy little tune*
howdy officer!
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

racemanfl

Sales Rep for a concete and block company in Pasco Co.  Jerry

Shotgun


whitenight

I make this pretty boats called whitewater boats so I can support my hobbie
ALL STOCK

Ida_Mann

Quotehey Ida I dont work for CES, and I wouldnt but they do buy from our company alot. We sell to their locations all over the state. Just curious why you dislike them ? haha it doesnt make a difference to me b/c I dont work there but I am curious.....

I worked as an AR manager for their north division,,,,they screwed me, but thats a story for a bit more time and a bit more drink.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

RTR_380/450R

Finance Director for Sebring Ford Linc,Merc.
Thats why Im always online so late!!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com