For Believers

Started by dreth, December 08, 2005, 01:17:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

if you are a Christian or a believer please click on the link below

http://www.quadsforchrist.net/index.php?topic=121.0

Ida_Mann

Quote from: dreth on December 08, 2005, 01:17:49 AM
if you are a Christian or a believer please click on the link below

http://www.quadsforchrist.net/index.php?topic=121.0

yo brudda from anudda mudda, can ya post the pics of the jerseys and shirts here?

Id@

ps: I'd love to order a jersey if you can get my size.
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dreth

Quote from: Ida_Mann on December 08, 2005, 02:46:42 AM
Quote from: dreth on December 08, 2005, 01:17:49 AM
if you are a Christian or a believer please click on the link below

http://www.quadsforchrist.net/index.php?topic=121.0

yo brudda from anudda mudda, can ya post the pics of the jerseys and shirts here?

Id@

ps: I'd love to order a jersey if you can get my size.




what size jersey do you want so i can get it ordered

Ida_Mann

XXXL

yes that's 3XL

but I'd also like to see them as well.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dreth

this is one style

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

this is another

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

#6
this is the jersey style! i can get all the colors you see page. take off the emblem on the front, it will be blank or your name on it ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]