this saturday, the 10th camp out at croom!

Started by Agent, December 09, 2005, 04:24:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agent

Hey all, I've been itching to ride since I moved from tampa to largo, and unforntuantly I just haven't had the time. But this weekend, I got off work, changed the oil in the quad, got the trailer ready, girlfriends excited, got some burgers, some brats, some coals, an over the fire grill, and I'm ready! It would be nice to have a few other peeps there though also! I'll spring for the camp site, so all you have to pay for is your gas to ride, and maybe some food to bring along! I'm really excited about it! I am hoping to get there around 11-12, set up camp, ride till gets close to dark, and then just hang out and party! I really hope to see some other peeps from the forum there! I know in the past I've tried to arrange things and it didn't work out for me, but this time, nothing is stopping me! Please sound off if your interested in going and/or drop me an email or PM with your phone number or whatever, and I'll pass mine info off to you too so we can make sure everyone can get together at the right spot!

Anyway, I hope to see a bunch of people out having fun!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

'Carl
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

02_Super_Tacoma

02 Supercharged Tacoma

qt314nfla

I wish I could go.  I have xmas party plans that if I ditch I'll be shot.  Have fun for me.  I don't get to ride till New Years :'(

T2

Agent sounds like you are going to have fun this weekend, I wish I can go, but have to work Sat, hope some peeps can meet up you out there and enjoy the weekend with you and your girlfriend. Have fun mabe next time. 8)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Agent

Well you could always head out sat night and ride sat morning... I can give you a call with the combo to the gate if ya want... Just lemmie know!
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

Chris505

QuoteI can give you a call with the combo to the gate if ya want... Just lemmie know!
Posted by: Agent

the gate at croom does not close
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

Kevsmerc

If I get there Sunday morning ill look for you what do you drive????

gearhead400

its obviously a little late to post but i'll probably be there tom. morning, too bad i dont have your number, but i'll check the campgrounds for any atvflorida.com guys
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

gearhead400

well, had a great time. SOOOO MUDDY! we looked for your bike in the camp ground twice but didnt see you. hope you had as good of a time as we did.


now i have to clean my bike......... >:( need i say more?
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Agent

Sorry man, I ended up leaving saturday evening... When are you guys going next?
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.