My Christmas Cookies

Started by kawGIRL, December 06, 2005, 10:44:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawGIRL

I post my Cookie Recipe every year....

This is the one I personally make on Christmas Eve to be able to deal with the "families" on this joyous occasion.

       CHRISTMAS COOKIES
       1 cup of dark brown sugar
       1 cup (2 sticks) butter
       1 cup of granulated sugar
       4 large eggs
       2 cups of dried fruit, such as dried cranberries or raisins
       1 tsp baking soda
       1 tsp salt
       1 tsp fresh lemon juice
       1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts or pecans
       2 cups all-purpose flour
       1 bottle Jose Cuervo Tequila (silver or gold, as desired)
       Sample the Cuervo to check quality.

       Take a large bowl, check the Cuervo again, to be sure it is of the
       highest quality, pour one level cup and drink.  ;)

       Turn on the electric
       mixer...Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl.
       Add one teasthingy of sugar...Beat again.

       At this point it's best to make sure the Cuervo is still OK,
       try another cup.... just in case.  ;)

       Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck
       in the cup of dried fruit, Pick the frigging fruit off floor... Mix on
       the turner. If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers just pry it
       loose with a drewscriver.

       Sample the Cuervo to check for tonsisticity. ;)

       Next, sift two cups of salt, or something.

       Check the Jose Cuervo. ;)

       Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a
       sthingy of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find.
       Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over.
       Don't forget to beat off the turner.
       Finally, throw the bowl through the window,
       FINISH the Cose Juervo and make sure to put the stove in the dishwasher.

      CHERRY MISTMAS

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Loven It

Thats great KawGIRL - I think I will just stick to making sure the Cuervo is ok
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

kawGIRL

Incase you would like to print this:

click here

or I can email a pdf.
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

MrsPureLogic

You have some great recipes Suzi.....thanks!  Merry Christmas to you & Jeff!   ;)

qt314nfla

I can't believe I just saw this.  That was great.  Can't wait to share it.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com