Honda trx250 nerf bars

Started by Brians06grizz, December 10, 2005, 03:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brians06grizz

Can anyone tell me the cheapest place to get 250ex nerfs?Thanks
2001 F150 4x4 XLT Ext cab Stepside.
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 80 FOR SALE!
       
1979 CJ5 SOA Lift,6cyl-T18 4 speed with granny.Offhouser intake with Edelbrock carb
35x12.50x15 Wild Country's

o4250


Brians06grizz

2001 F150 4x4 XLT Ext cab Stepside.
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 80 FOR SALE!
       
1979 CJ5 SOA Lift,6cyl-T18 4 speed with granny.Offhouser intake with Edelbrock carb
35x12.50x15 Wild Country's

Da_Mtg_Man

GreggT bought some and I'm not sure where he got them from but I know he bought them online. They are called tusk nerf bars. He paid like $99 bucks for his warrior and they are very sturdy. Check the adds in dirt wheels, I think I've seen them in there before.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Roostin300ex

1997 Honda 300 Ex...some mods...FOR SALE
1993 KX-125 pro circuit exhaust, renthal bars, khlein carb, flywheel, excel rims, powdercoated rims and forks, moose bar guards, ceet, oh yea a spare engine!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com