Shops in Tampa area open sundays?

Started by The Quad FaJa, December 04, 2005, 03:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Quad FaJa


mrbones

I know it's now Wednesday, but for future reference. That dealer on Fletcher & Florida. I forget their name. Also try Cycle Gear on the opposite corner next to Walgreens. They have tires, gear, maintenance stuff.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Z400BADBOY

Motorsports of Tampa

Used to be Powersports of Tampa


Z400BB
YOSHIMURA EXHAUST
FLY CHROME HANDLEBARS
DYNO JETTED 155
AC NERFS
AC BUMPER
OURY GRIPS
2 STAGE RACE READY FILTER
EHS AIR BOX KIT
REAR HOLESHOTS
ITP RIMS

Old_School

Right down the street is RTM motorcycles. That's where I get all my quad stuff. They're cheaper. But closed on Sundays. However, FYI OAS next to Croom is open 7 days a week.  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd