lets see you chrismas lights

Started by cutngrs, December 03, 2005, 10:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cutngrs

this is my house

[attachment deleted by admin]
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

cutngrs

pic two

[attachment deleted by admin]
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Chillinthemost

Thats awsome. Now I know why you didnt show up today ;)
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

dreth

BIG MONEY CUT! looks sweet ;) merry christmas to ya

cutngrs

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Hoosier Daddy

you have too much time on your hands troy.....
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Smoknbanshee

because he works like 1 week out of the month.  tunes the bike the other week......what a life...what a house...looks sweet bro. merry christmas big money.  what a life, cut n grass for a living....you hiring?
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Mrs.Nightbreed

I couldn't get the pics to come out any clearer but here is ours so far (Mike still wants to do the roof when the rain stops long enough)




cutngrs

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Quad32x

Hey  cut , Is  that  you  standing  in  front  of  your  house  in  a  white  outfit ?  Or  maybe  a  twin  brother ? :o :L :M
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cutngrs

yea you better wacth out hes one bad monster :box.gif :box.gif :ouch.gif 8)
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

mrs.gmann

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on December 09, 2005, 07:55:10 AM
I couldn't get the pics to come out any clearer but here is ours so far (Mike still wants to do the roof when the rain stops long enough)




The house looks great! You guys always do an awsome job with lights. I know the boys like it! Merry Christmas!!!

SuperGrizz12

Hey Cut , nice lights, I think you live in my neighborhood. Rolling Hills on 66th St ???? I live off of 53rd. What you ride??
05 Grizz - 27" XTR's on 14's - HMF and SETX snorkel -comming soon
05 Kodiak 450 - 26" mudlites

cutngrs

#15
  thats too funny    stop by and    say hi   any time   :)  ds 650     and  and i sand drag banshees
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

dynodon

Yeah as the sign say`s " why live next to the millionares when you can live next to the billionares". Now we all know who else is "rolling" in the big money!!!!
    Just messin with ya Troy, Looks good!!!! ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

SuperGrizz12

That sign is obsurd! An it marks the begining of the end for riding any quads out here  :'( Not that I rip it down the roads at 70 mph but some of these people out here now give you the eye ball when you go past with the bikes on the trailer.
05 Grizz - 27" XTR's on 14's - HMF and SETX snorkel -comming soon
05 Kodiak 450 - 26" mudlites

dynodon

I know , it was a joke towards troy. We were talking about who put it there not long ago.
But you are so right, If I have my 4 wheelers on a trailer heading to his house, Some people are looking at me like You dont belong here with those things.
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

I just look back at those people like they don't belong there.....and if they don't like it they can kiss some rosey red cheeks. ;D
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

SuperGrizz12

yeah your right smokin' , and to tell truth I really don't see to many people that don't smile and wave . I hope you didn't get the wrong idea about the sign I don't blame the sign or whoever put it up. actually its one of the best real estate signs I've seen and I hope it works well. I just hate to know that someday not too far in the future that I may not be able to start my atv's without takin an hour drive to the forest. Of course I guess that would just be my sign to move further away from town. Any how sorry to ramble on your thread Cut . I'll leave room for some more Christmas Lights. :)
05 Grizz - 27" XTR's on 14's - HMF and SETX snorkel -comming soon
05 Kodiak 450 - 26" mudlites

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Cut and Mrs. night breed nice lights takes alot of heart to dedicate that much time. Awsome 
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

HONDALILMAN


kfx400rob

yea mine r kinda wimpy... but i gots a 12ft snoman!



look at that beast
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

kfx400rob

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com