tips for Honda Rancher snorkel

Started by southernmudd, December 02, 2005, 10:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southernmudd

 does anyone have any tips on making a snorkel for my 2005 rancher ?
2003 Honda Rincon 4x4 gators on ITP rims
2005 Honda Rancher, gators,Dewalt radio,
         camo spotlight, quadboss back rack
2005 Honda Rancher, mud bugs,quad boss
         back rack

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

jwscroll

Go to the Tech section and do a search. I have written  a few threads on Rancher snorkles.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

americanhighlander

I saw this on here a few months ago.
It still have it on there.I check it today on it still runs. :)

This what snorkel looks like and they have pics of it
and Modifications they used.



http://www.atvextreme.com/ranch_mods.htm



Here's the snorkel web page
how put it on machine setup on it.
http://www.atvextreme.com/rancher_snorkel.htm



I hope this helps you out and get ideal of it.

thanks,
amhighlander 8)

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

southernmudd

2003 Honda Rincon 4x4 gators on ITP rims
2005 Honda Rancher, gators,Dewalt radio,
         camo spotlight, quadboss back rack
2005 Honda Rancher, mud bugs,quad boss
         back rack

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com